Newbie Harvest Help Cloudy Trichomes

• Thread starter Hubcitygrow25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hubcitygrow25

Hubcitygrow25

Hello, this is my first grow and am wondering if these trichomes look ripe enough for Harvest. This is a close up of a lower bud.

Newbie harvest help cloudy trichomes
plumbna

plumbna

First grow as well, but I’m only on start of week six flower, according to consensus among forums, and what all the websites say those trichomes look like they say they are supposed to when they’re ready, but I’m unsure. Shouldn’t longer more mature capitate stalked trichomes be present? Stigmas are still basically white, with no more than 10-15% turning orange so far, and the buds look maybe on the small side…..Thoughts?
2A0ECD6F 56A6 49E8 9662 C415E2FEC819

EC48095F 6FD8 484B B102 1B225DD1DB66

Hubcitygrow25

Hubcitygrow25

First grow as well, but I’m only on start of week six flower, according to consensus among forums, and what all the websites say those trichomes look like they say they are supposed to when they’re ready, but I’m unsure. Shouldn’t longer more mature capitate stalked trichomes be present? Stigmas are still basically white, with no more than 10-15% turning orange so far, and the buds look maybe on the small side…..Thoughts?View attachment 1166236

Hubcitygrow25

Hubcitygrow25

The was a cut of Wedding Cake and it's supposed to run 9.5 to 10 weeks according to the nursery I got it from. I ran it for 11 1/2 weeks because I didn't have an ideal environment. I have it dried and curing as we speak. I vaped a small popcorn nug to taste test and I must say I'm pleased with the results this far.

IMG 20210906 155330 468
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

First grow as well, but I’m only on start of week six flower, according to consensus among forums, and what all the websites say those trichomes look like they say they are supposed to when they’re ready, but I’m unsure. Shouldn’t longer more mature capitate stalked trichomes be present? Stigmas are still basically white, with no more than 10-15% turning orange so far, and the buds look maybe on the small side…..Thoughts?View attachment 1166236
View attachment 1166234
You aren't even close. Monitor the calyxes. When they swell up and consume the pistil, you're getting close. That plant has two to three weeks before it's even close. Also, stigmas produce pollen, and I hope they aren't present. ;-)

plumbna

plumbna

You aren't even close. Monitor the calyxes. When they swell up and consume the pistil, you're getting close. That plant has two to three weeks before it's even close. Also, stigmas produce pollen, and I hope they aren't present. ;-)
A2A377E1 50BF 4867 B858 A95CAEB8E40A

Latest posts

Top Bottom