NEWBIE ! Hello im tipper

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

I am currently new to everything when it comes to legal growing and understanding how to do it "Right". I just recently bought a house and converted an 8ft by 8ft room in my garage . I was given an aeroflo 12 site system with nutrients from an ex marine when i bought his refrigerator. I am currently using this system and been having ups and downs. Mostly downs but i have learned a lot along the way. I have a 600w hps bulb and i am currently on the start of week 4 in the flower phase. I was given G&H 3 part nutrients along with Botanicares Cal mag , Hydroplex , and aqua shield. I also have some Bud candy along with House&Garden Bud XL , Top Booster. Now i have put together a recipe for my bloom cycle seeing that i could use my bloom 2:1 next to micro. I am currently using 8 ml per gal of micro and i am using 8ml per gal of the bloom from GH. Also I have added some bud candy to the mix in at 2ml per gal. I am also using Bud XL at 4ml per gal and hydroplex at 3ml per gal. I use my aqua shield at 15 ml per gal and i add cal mag when needed. I would love input on my grow and how to improve in my grow room and as a gardener. Thank you THC farmer for this forum and hope. I can learn everything i need to off this site. Enjoy your day and Happy growing to all.

T

tipper619sd

Alright my post finally got up. I had a question i wanted to use or know if i could use my organic molasses in an aeroflo aeroponic system. Also i just recently moved my light up so that i dont burn some of my top nugs. but my canopy is around 20 inches below and some of the tops are around 12 inches away from the light.Is this a problem should i drop it back down a link so i dont lose light intensity on nugs?

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Cant help with the organic molasses in an aeroflo aeroponic system,but for the lights,12 to 20 inch should be good enough.I keep my 400 watts about a foot or so above mine and have no burning at all.

T

tipper619sd

well thanks zonkerly Appreciate the feedback. I am still puzzled on what i can use during week 4 of flower to increase bud size and density. In soil i know people say use molasses so thats why i have been asking. But ya i have some nice top that would be great if they all came together and fattened up. Hope i can find an answer soon. Thanks again peace and happy growing.

S

ScrOGer

I dont use "bud building" additives. Quality genetics and good growing will produce your best results. But if it's sugar you need, try out a carbo load product. or post in the hydro forums, to get a larger possibility for response.

Welcome to the farm.

T

tipper619sd

Thank you scroger and 97739 much appreciated. I think i already posted something in the hydo forum most said Hammer head or liquid kool bloom plus dry kool bloom or MOAB which i already have. Thanks for your help and i wish i had clones with even good genetics. LOL people around where i stay charge 15 a clone on top of it they dont know where it comes from they just get clones which sucks for my garden cause i wanna have exclusive types but can never find them. I did find a great blue dream but didnt have an extra bulb to put clones aside or keep her as a mother. She is very strong resistant and growing very nice size buds after being accidentally broke ( topped) while trying to LST. If you have any info let me know i live in so cal. THanks for all your help and enjoy your weekend.

Top Bottom