Newbie help

• Thread starter Kingvega
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingvega

Kingvega

I have lots of questions I've done a ton of research alot contradictory but this what I want to do, I have 4x4x8 tent, t4 inline fan carbon filter, led lights ect, I want to do a rdwc with 2 plants topped and scrogged......#1 one question what kind of water should I use, I'm not doing ro too much waste, #2 what size totes for the plants they will have their own totes #3 is there a,set ppm for each stage ie seedling veg flower and what are they, finally #4 what are the best liquid nutes for hydro, thanks in advance for any and all feedback!! Let's get it!

BigCube

BigCube

I have lots of questions I've done a ton of research alot contradictory but this what I want to do, I have 4x4x8 tent, t4 inline fan carbon filter, led lights ect, I want to do a rdwc with 2 plants topped and scrogged......#1 one question what kind of water should I use, I'm not doing ro too much waste, #2 what size totes for the plants they will have their own totes #3 is there a,set ppm for each stage ie seedling veg flower and what are they, finally #4 what are the best liquid nutes for hydro, thanks in advance for any and all feedback!! Let's get it!

For water, it depends in what your tap water is like. RO is your best bet. You can just buy 5g jugs of drinking water. They also make good reservoirs and brewing jugs 🤣

I wouldn't go less than 5g per plant. Much more is better. In my tent, my plants can suck up almost gallon a day each right now in flower. For 2 plants, I'd suggest 25g to 40g res.

But I am not even close to the permire DWC guy here, let's hope one of them will see this and let us know the best way to go about it👍

Kingvega

Kingvega

For water, it depends in what your tap water is like. RO is your best bet. You can just buy 5g jugs of drinking water. They also make good reservoirs and brewing jugs 🤣

I wouldn't go less than 5g per plant. Much more is better. In my tent, my plants can suck up almost gallon a day each right now in flower. For 2 plants, I'd suggest 25g to 40g res.

But I am not even close to the permire DWC guy here, let's hope one of them will see this and let us know the best way to go about it👍
Thank you for your reply

Top Bottom