Newbie here-autoflower ready for harvest?

• Thread starter Shoes21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shoes21

Shoes21

Hi guys, this is my first grow using OSS auto gelato and blueberry ghost og.

I'm at week 9, the pistols are all browning with no new growth. I don't have a magnifying glass but took these with my phone. I think the trichomes are milky and considering harvesting.

Looking for an active high rather than glued to the couch if that makes any difference?

Thanks!

IMG 20210721 104926
crossfader

crossfader

I'd say chop away then ✂
I usually harvest a week or so early myself, going to really try to let the pistils get more amber this harvest✌

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I would address some of the bug issues if possible.

Is he stuck in there or something? Looks sorta like a hood ornament sitting up there like that. 😁
aka the sticky trap...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Those buds became fungus gnat fly paper. Consider some beneficial nematodes next run.

Shoes21

Shoes21

I would address some of the bug issues if possible.

Is he stuck in there or something? Looks sorta like a hood ornament sitting up there like that. 😁
aka the sticky trap...
Stupid isn't it! I have some sticky tape in there but definitely will get some nematodes next time. How do you think they are looking for harvest?

Shoes21

Shoes21

Those buds became fungus gnat fly paper. Consider some beneficial nematodes next run.
Thanks! Will do, I have some sticky paper in there too to get 'em all but this one seems resistant to it🤣

Do you think I am near harvest?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Needs more time, while the top of your trichome may look milky some pics show there not, your only at 9 weeks i just started flowering my auto at 9 weeks, ignore your pistils you chop by your trichome, when i see about 20% amber trichome i flush plant out with cold not ice but cold water this will help pistils turn low on plant, at that point i plan to chop in 7 to 10 days, i dont know about bug problem but use food grade de earth can be had at most hardware stores for 6 bucks, you must let your topsoil completely dry bc it's powder, you dust all around your plant, you can wad up tp and dust the fans leave 72 hours give a light flush check ph, it will kill any bug with an exoskeleton cheaply and organicley, allso buy some sticky pads, remember you are inhaleing what you grow never use pesticides when you can go organic, your at 9 weeks? At least another 10 days.

Frego

Frego

Any problems with your grow, eveytune o see a post containing

newbie-auto-flower-first time yall posts have no info about the grow no trials or tribulations

I’m intrigued to see how the first grow went because I’m on a first grow and maybe tuning on to issues

Top Bottom