Newbie looking for help with indoor autos

• Thread starter MissDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissDee

MissDee

Hi guys this is my first grow in Biobizz all soil with a 400w sunblaster. I have 2 autos, blue cheese and gorilla glue. The blue cheese leafs are longer, thiner and have started curling up around the edges. I lifted the light a bit higher from around 70cm to 1metre, thinking it was too hot for them. My humidity had been sitting at around 68-70% at this time. After watering it’s shot up to 99%. I made 4 holes in each pot yesterday to try reduce the humidity but it’s still 99% today and some leaves have also turned yellow. Should add I’ve only given them nutes once 5/6 days ago after the little round bottom leaves turned yellow (Biobizz grow and bloom at half a ml per litre). They’ve now been in soil for 34 days with lights on 18/6. I’ve been putting the fan off at for the 6 dark hours ... just read today that the fan should be on 24 hours so I’ll do that from now on. The first 3 pictures are the blue cheese, last 2 are the gg. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you x

Newbie looking for help with indoor autos
Newbie looking for help with indoor autos 2
Newbie looking for help with indoor autos 3
Newbie looking for help with indoor autos 4
Newbie looking for help with indoor autos 5
SavageBuds420

SavageBuds420

I would start by checking your P.H. Could be nutrient lock. Most of the time when you add fertilizer to water it drops the P.H. level and will lock nutrients from being absorbed. Also When you Veg your ladies make sure the lights are around 20"-24" from the canopy with around 75% light power. Try to cut you fertilizer application in half and apply every other feeding. Your ladies should be just fine. Happy growing and good luck.

Reactions: FFM
FFM

FFM

The humidity is too high, the plant cant breath ( stomata are closed )
you have to check the humidity and temperature first, light distance is ok at the moment.
Options:
weaker light
another room
more air ventilation

SavageBuds420
Try to cut you fertilizer application in half and apply every other feeding

Good luck.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You're gonna need a dehumidifier.
High humidity is okay in veg but not in flower.

Reactions: FFM
MissDee

MissDee

you have to check the humidity and temperature first, light distance is ok at the moment.
Options:
weaker light
another room
more air ventilation

SavageBuds420

Good luck.
Options:
weaker light
another room
more air ventilation

SavageBuds420

Good luck.
I’ve got the humidity down to 68% by making some extra holes in the pots. Temp is sitting a bit high at 33C 😬 I’m having issues with ventilation (growing in a cupboard) and total budget grow...

MissDee

MissDee

You're gonna need a dehumidifier.
High humidity is okay in veg but not in flower.
I’ve got the humidity down to 68% and haven’t given any nutes (apart from 1/2ml grow and bloom a week ago) don’t know what I’m doing but trying to keep it as cheap as poss

MissDee

MissDee

Options:
weaker light
another room
more air ventilation

SavageBuds420

Good luck.
I have given any nutes (apart from the half ml grow and bloom a week ago

MissDee

MissDee

I would start by checking your P.H. Could be nutrient lock. Most of the time when you add fertilizer to water it drops the P.H. level and will lock nutrients from being absorbed. Also When you Veg your ladies make sure the lights are around 20"-24" from the canopy with around 75% light power. Try to cut you fertilizer application in half and apply every other feeding. Your ladies should be just fine. Happy growing and good luck.
I can’t cut the light power

SavageBuds420

SavageBuds420

I can’t cut the light power
Maybe raise them higher or possibly find a dimmer knob you could install. If there is a light on the humidifier see if you can't put tape or cover the light. When the ladies need darkness, any foreign light can disrupt their cycle and the outcome could be a hermaphrodite or even turn completely male.

Top Bottom