NEWBIE! Need Some Help - Ventilation System Set up

• Thread starter WarriorK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WarriorK

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering how to run a ventilation system when using a grow tent with led lights. Do you keep the fan running just while the lights are on? Or do you just run the system when the lights are off or the whole 24 hours? I am a newbie to growing indoors with the tents. Any information would help a great deal. Thanks!

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering how to run a ventilation system when using a grow tent with led lights. Do you keep the fan running just while the lights are on? Or do you just run the system when the lights are off or the whole 24 hours? I am a newbie to growing indoors with the tents. Any information would help a great deal. Thanks!
Guess it depends on temps and humidity and other factors but I run 6in exhaust fan 24/7 but got a timer to run about 15mins and off for hour...i have my filters in tent to keep smell out of house...

20191005 131345
W

WarriorK

Thanks ! Running your 6 inch they way you do, your plants come out big and fine? Also where do you run your vent hose out of the tent from the fan? The attic? Or just hang on the side of tent in the room? I will have my temperatures at about 78 degrees with 50 to 60 % humidity.

Top Bottom