• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
HI All-

I am not sure i am doing things right as far as adding water and nutes to the rez everyday.

My res it pretty small, about 40-45 liters. I am using ebb and flo and canna aqua nutes. Right now I am into 2nd week flower Blue Cheese. Yesterday I set nutes to 1.9 today when i checked they were at 1.4, PH was up a bit.

Should I top up today with nutes again to bring back up? or just add water and adjust ph today? For some reason I have been pretty much adding back nutes to bring up ec every other day, on off days just adding back water and ph down.

Is this ok? Is it better to top up with nutes every day? Is better to let nutes drop lower and top up less frequently?

Thanks for your help!

R

Rural_GrowOp

What I did when I ran an ebb n flow was to just top with ph'd water until you have put a whole rez worth of ph'd water in then change it out with a fresh batch of nutes. Hope that helps,

Peace.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
That would be about once per week. I know I have read about people doing that, but i just wonder how low ec would be by then- it went from 1.9 to 1.4 in just one night. On the other hand, it would be must easier to just add nutes once a week.

Thanks Rural GrowOp!

Anyone else have any opinions or other methods?

Thanks!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Farmers! Can anyone else give me their opinion on this? Or does everyone agree with rural? Please help!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom