Newbie seeking pointers

• Thread starter TopDog1974
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TopDog1974

Thanks for being here. I’m pretty new to farming, but I’m a pretty handy guy, so with the MJ Growers Guide my wife go me, I’m sure I’ll muddle my way through it. Biggest aid will be determining what will best help my wife of 36 years manage her MS. Been using locally sourced products, but it’s time to change. She has a MedCard, but I don’t like paying through the nose when I don’t need to.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Thanks for being here. I’m pretty new to farming, but I’m a pretty handy guy, so with the MJ Growers Guide my wife go me, I’m sure I’ll muddle my way through it. Biggest aid will be determining what will best help my wife of 36 years manage her MS. Been using locally sourced products, but it’s time to change. She has a MedCard, but I don’t like paying through the nose when I don’t need to.
Welcome. Got anything growing?

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

need more details - before able to suggest what strains to grow, what strains are suitable for your wife.

details as outdoor or indoor grow, how much space, etc.

a good start is to get quality genetics - either seeds or clones.

as to what variety, that's a huge choice - though there's the basic distinction between auto-flowering and feminised strains. then there is the different hybrids, with different growing patterns and different herbal effects/taste.

maybe a pack of 'easy-to-grow' 'beginner's choice of strains - typically, i see white widow in those selections. just to get growing with results, then fine tune the growing technique (including strain selection), as you gain experience - at least that's my plan.

And Welcome!

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, growing your own is the best, especially when trying to medicate a loved one. As otherwise without growing you could go broke quite rapidly. I try to pick a good couch lock indica and go from there. Then it’s alcohol tinctures, ground herb caps, and coconut oil infusion caps, plus coconut oil salves.

Top Bottom