Newbie to homegrown

• Thread starter Food dude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Food dude

I am a newbie to this, I have been researching for about a year now off and on and this year my job got eliminated from the company I worked after 28 years. So I needed something to do to keep me busy during the day and week. My wife smokes on a regular basis and recently lost the guy she gets her meds from when he moved. We started talking about this as a hobby and maybe as a cash business to help out after benefits run out. So I’m slowly getting everything I need to grow indoors and should be ready to start my first grow in 3 weeks. I’ve choose an auto flowering mix to start, have my grow room almost set. I‘m setting up a grow journal now so I can track everything.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Welcome to the Machine!
There are a lot of guys here that can help you out, but they ask that you provide them with as much info as possible and do your research first. Keep your first grow simple and save the advanced stuff for later grows. There are many growers with experience in all varieties of methods (soil, soilless, hydro, etc) and most are great at providing help.
Welcome aboard, good luck!!

F

Food dude

Welcome to the Machine!
There are a lot of guys here that can help you out, but they ask that you provide them with as much info as possible and do your research first. Keep your first grow simple and save the advanced stuff for later grows. There are many growers with experience in all varieties of methods (soil, soilless, hydro, etc) and most are great at providing help.
Welcome aboard, good luck!!
Thank you sir

Latest posts

Top Bottom