Newbie with Auto Flower needing help

• Thread starter Hillbillyfarmergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hillbillyfarmergirl

Hillbillyfarmergirl

Hello, I have what I believe is an Auto Flower plant (only about 2' tall and more bud than plant) near the end of cycle. I am watching trichomes which I believe are mostly clear and milky and am thinking I am only days away from harvest. However, I am brand new, 1st plant ever believe it or not just found 1 seed and planted it (@ May) and never thought it would work, but it did. I am wondering about the leaves; as they aren't yellowing or turning colors like I have researched on internet. Also, after a lot of research and looking through a magnifier I did find 1 bud that looked like rot and I removed it and all around while not letting any of it touch any other part of the plant. While doing this I did notice there are a few buds that have dark brown seed pods under them and once again after much research and looking through magnifier I can't find any "little banana looking things". I NEED SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO GUIDE ME....LOL...

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

We need pictures! 😎 🤪 Specifically, pictures in normal light. (no blurple). Get as clear an image as you can of these seed pod looking things.

Welcome to the farm!

Hillbillyfarmergirl

Hillbillyfarmergirl

We need pictures! 😎 🤪 Specifically, pictures in normal light. (no blurple). Get as clear an image as you can of these seed pod looking things.

Welcome to the farm!
HI Nate, These aren't the best but I think you can see what I was talking about.....Thanks

DSCN0588
DSCN0601
Hillbillyfarmergirl

Hillbillyfarmergirl

I think you have a hermaphrodite, but not certain. @Aqua Man , @MIMedGrower - if one of them has time to take a look, they'll probably know. 🙃
If it is hermaphrodite does that mean the plant is useless?

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I think I see seed pods in your pics. Pluck one off and see if there's a seed inside of it.

If your plant is a hermaphrodite, there really isn't anything you can do about it. I've had plants herm, and every couple of days would go over them with a tweezer and pull off the male flowers. You can still harvest and enjoy. From what I can see, I think you've got a while before that plant is ready.

Hillbillyfarmergirl

Hillbillyfarmergirl

Whole plant pics ? But so far everything looks ok to me I don’t see any naners or seeds from what I can see ya still got a bit
I do have seeds...I have taken the tweezers to them when I can. Here are a few pics...Had her outside but we are in dog days and raining everyday non stop and so much humidity that I brought her in. Also got a several deer coming around and was afraid I would go check and no plant be left.

DSCN0586
DSCN0608
DSCN0611
DSCN0618
DSCN0625
DSCN0628
Moshmen

Moshmen

I do have seeds...I have taken the tweezers to them when I can. Here are a few pics...Had her outside but we are in dog days and raining everyday non stop and so much humidity that I brought her in. Also got a several deer coming around and was afraid I would go check and no plant be left.
The seeds ya found were they at the base of the nodes or in the buds? I ask cuz she does look a bit stressed, almost like she is trying to reveg? Nitrogen toxic? I’d let her go a bit longer but let’s see what an expert says , lol
I wouldn’t worry about a seed or two here and there

Hillbillyfarmergirl

Hillbillyfarmergirl

The seeds ya found were they at the base of the nodes or in the buds? I ask cuz she does look a bit stressed, almost like she is trying to reveg? Nitrogen toxic? I’d let her go a bit longer but let’s see what an expert says , lol
I wouldn’t worry about a seed or two here and there
So far seeds just at nodes....this is very 1st plant ever just found a seed...so wasn't really ready for it to make it...a lot of research in short amount of time. Starting with what kind of plant do I have?...lol...I only gave her miracle grow not full strength when she was younger but then someone told me it was a male...so I decided to just go with it and at least learn from that...turned out that person was wrong...but at this point I hadn't done what should have been done for her..so I did miracle grow 1 other time but then just let nature take it's course outside...moved her inside due to how poor she is looking but we are in dog days here and raining everyday and she was in 95+ degrees and humidity was through the roof...couple other reason as well but figured this late in I didn't want to lose her to mold or such.

Hillbillyfarmergirl

Hillbillyfarmergirl

whatever amount of MG you hit it with cut that into .25 % and hit it now that will take it though... Very good job....
Thanks...learning so much for sure....since I had to bring her indoor...how many hours of light do you suggest per day?

Latest posts

Top Bottom