Newbie with small buds outside

• Thread starter brownie74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

I've tried watering a lot before and it didnt help. I think the soil is too dense. But i will try again after drilling holes.
Yeah you definitely need aeration, it's hard for roots to function properly in super dense soil. ... overwatering isn't just watering too much, but too often. If they don't get a chance to dry a little, the suffocate, then you get root rot.

B

brownie74

Yeah, i guessed the soil was too dense so i've been watering little and often. They are flowering but its slow progress , and winter is coming. I will try the drilling and see how i go on one plant.

B

brownie74

ok I’ve drilled 50 holes around the sides of the pot

And now I’ve put in 1 litre of water (with nutrients) instead of a couple of shot glasses

Let’s see how it goes

I left my second plant alone , just in case this plan backfires

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

ok I’ve drilled 50 holes around the sides of the pot

And now I’ve put in 1 litre of water (with nutrients) instead of a couple of shot glasses

Let’s see how it goes

I left my second plant alone , just in case this plan backfires
I hope it all works out for you!

B

brownie74

I drilled many holes and increased the watering

Both plants look worse than before to me

What do you think?

25F51144 2DF4 4586 9856 7A1EC9D63E71
durbankid

durbankid

hey there they look like sativas to me and are going to take a long time to finish flowering keep them outside 20 degrees is ok frost is your worry do you get snow in winter where you are then you will have issues here where i an in southern Australia i have had a sativa out side till June and she still was not quite finished but had to chop it due to frosts
the leaf curl could be due to a nutrient over dose or possible lock up
what are you feeding them ?????? give them some potash and i may even stop feeding daily feed weekly or even longer and get some seaweed fertilizer forget hydro shop stuff remember soil has its own food in it also check the soil ph buy your self one of the ph soil test meter things it will tell you the soil wetness and ph keep it simple
to me they look under watered and a possible nute lock up so soil ph could be a problem
and maybe even a bigger pot for them too

durbankid

durbankid

i have three in pots twice the size of yours and i water bi weekly a ten litre watering can for all of them is all they get and a mix of seasol and gogo juice and potash once a week or mabey every two weeks but the siol i am using is really good

Top Bottom