Newbie With Spots!

• Thread starter Stressbuster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stressbuster

Four sprouted and then one lost all the bottom leaves....they turned yellow and were downturned. Wondering if whatever that affected the one has spread....I don’t see bugs....but these shiny orange spots are coming on over the last week.

D974C77F E171 472B 86F0 5ED93F32C125
Monster762

Monster762

Four sprouted and then one lost all the bottom leaves....they turned yellow and were downturned. Wondering if whatever that affected the one has spread....I don’t see bugs....but these shiny orange spots are coming on over the last week.
You won’t see some bugs. But basics first cause downturned lower leaves yellow with new growth good ain’t a bug. In veg as a preventative I spray neem oil to rid bugs so you might want to start some program. Pest better dealt with before they’re in the plants.

Soil?
Ph?
Nutes
Feeds and when if any yet.
How often are pots dry? How dry do you let them get too.
I’m no dr of the plant but anyone is gonna want to know those basics. You do not have a serious issue yet from what I see.
I’d start a pest management either way and check your ph and all let people know the grow details.

Monster762

Monster762

You won’t see some bugs. But basics first cause downturned lower leaves yellow with new growth good ain’t a bug. In veg as a preventative I spray neem oil to rid bugs so you might want to start some program. Pest better dealt with before they’re in the plants.

Soil?
Ph?
Nutes
Feeds and when if any yet.
How often are pots dry? How dry do you let them get too.
I’m no dr of the plant but anyone is gonna want to know those basics. You do not have a serious issue yet from what I see.
I’d start a pest management either way and check your ph and all let people know the grow details.
I’d be in bigger containers too but that’s me. When roots get tight they demand a lot more a lot more often. By the size your probably not bound but got good system going on.

Polar510

Polar510

Magnesium is (mobile) so the yellowing will start at the bottom and work its way up the plant.
Calcium is (immobile) and deficiencies will show all over the plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom