• Thread starter Newbie2019
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie2019

Newbie2019

Hello everyone,
I am brand new to this forum and also new to growing. I am on my first grow with only 2 plants about 3’ and 4’ tall started from seed. I have tons of questions I will post from time to time, to not wear out the site. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from you guys.

Thank You

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Welcome, Newbie2019. I too am a newbie, or at least a retread that's fired up for the first time in 25 years.

This a great forum with tons of knowledge. Sometimes es you'll get a bunch of different answers, but all are very willing to help out and debate and exchange a multitude of ideas. It's awesome and so educational. You'll love it.

Welcome e to the farm and see ya around!

Newbie2019

Newbie2019

That’s exactly what I was hoping for!
Thank you for responding

Dan789

Dan789

@Newbie2019 Don't discount the value of using the search function of this forum. There's collectively many years of information just waiting to be uncovered. Certainly ask a question if that fails you. Start a grow diary also, then we can all watch your grow.

Mattyice

Mattyice

Yep, and welcome to the family. I usually pick a good form with lots of people in it to post for support or questions. As far as a diary goes start a thread, titled your diary and you will get replies 👍. I just got done hanging some new lights I’ll put up some pics. I have some adjustments to make to get them higher, and one needs a new bulb but the golden girls are coming along nice

Top Bottom