• Thread starter Bonzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bonzo

Newbie doing my first ever grow couple problems so far but i have managed to fix them and think its all okay so far. Cant get over how addictive it is tho really enjoying it going to flip them to flower in a couple weeks. Doing my first grow in soil so any advice is much appreciated :)

tall boys

tall boys

Veg. for at least 50 days, before flowering ....
I go 90 myself or more, before flowering .

B

Bonzo

Veg. for at least 50 days, before flowering ....
I go 90 myself or more, before flowering .
Thanks mate should i just carry on training them then do you think? And i know it depends on the strain but how much would they grow in flower as im in a 1.2 by 1.2 and 2 tent and dont want to run out of room cheers

tall boys

tall boys

Thanks mate should i just carry on training them then do you think? And i know it depends on the strain but how much would they grow in flower as im in a 1.2 by 1.2 and 2 tent and dont want to run out of room cheers

They'll grow a extra foot, in flower stage, before their done .

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
They will grow tall, but also pretty bushy. I like to let mine grow for about 60 days before flipping, but I have a tall ceiling and get plants up to 7 ft tall. Training and strain selection will determine how tall they will grow, but they will also get very wide if you train the branches to grow as horizontally as possible (by training). Sativas will typically grow taller and have more of a stretch, and keep growing a little during flowering. Indicas usually grow shorter and don't stretch as much. That, along with careful leaf pruning, will get you a bigger yield.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Look up some techniques Low stress training good one for beginner's and do some research for bigger better yeilds lol blue bucket knows her bed time lol every night around same time she starts drooping

20190722 211350
20190726 100458
20190722 211346
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Better to flip to early than to late. Ask me how I know.

I won't go into my veg times because I grow in hydro and it's not the same.

I scrog and fill about 3/4 of my net then flip. Works for me

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Welcome to the farm. 60 days is a good reference point to veg mate. And yes train the hell out of them now and continue to do so up till flip

B

Bonzo

Look up some techniques Low stress training good one for beginner's and do some research for bigger better yeilds lol blue bucket knows her bed time lol every night around same time she starts drooping
Nice mate they sativas and what strain :)

B

Bonzo

Welcome to the farm. 60 days is a good reference point to veg mate. And yes train the hell out of them now and continue to do so up till flip
Thanks mate they have been in 7 weeks from seed so as a reference do i tak 14 days off of that?

B

Bonzo

Nice i would like to g
Better to flip to early than to late. Ask me how I know.

I won't go into my veg times because I grow in hydro and it's not the same.

I scrog and fill about 3/4 of my net then flip. Works for me
cheers bud and nice i would like to get to hydro one day but best to get with the basics first :)

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Idk I collected over the year of smoking some time s I fine one in my medical cannabis and keep it or couple and kept the seeds most of all my seeds sprout and grow pretty good strains are unknow that's what I think makes it fun and more difficult as a grower going into the unknown lol

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I just make sure there good seeds if they dont germ in 24 to 48 hours I dont bother waiting cause then more than likely they probably gonna be a lagger

Top Bottom