newbie ?

• Thread starter newbieterry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newbieterry

newbieterry

first time grow, Violator Kush about six weeks in about a week ago I got a spot on one of the leaves .
didn't think much of it.This week cut 2 clones yesterday now a lot more yellow spots, should i be worried or just stress the plant?.any idea's would be great. (LED lighting,4x4 tent, temp 75F, humidity 70 degrees).

Last edited:
newbieterry

newbieterry

don't like the colour of leaves,think more spots today.i water every 2 day today is water day ,this is the set-up i'm using and the feed chart (veg +additional weeks the (grow,micro,bloom) tring to fix before i water them. sorry if wrong thread i'm a newbie here.

IMG 3115
IMG 3118
View attachment IPP-Feed-Chart-3-Part-Soil.pdf
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Plants look good to me (OK I'm a newbie myself)
Personally I wouldn't worry about just a few spots when they are on the biggest fan leaves, they could be just be nearing end of efficient life

newbieterry

newbieterry

Plants look good to me (OK I'm a newbie myself)
Personally I wouldn't worry about just a few spots when they are on the biggest fan leaves, they could be just be nearing end of efficient life
thanks JSH all advise welcome ,guess i'll stick to feed chart and hope for the best the two bruce b look good just the one in the middle worries me

Dino70

Dino70

Thing is any bud sites that are covered by the big fan leaves you going want to remove the leaves I remove thousands of leaves every door in veg just keep eye out on if it continues then might want to pin it done

newbieterry

newbieterry

Thing is any bud sites that are covered by the big fan leaves you going want to remove the leaves I remove thousands of leaves every door in veg just keep eye out on if it continues then might want to pin it done

thanks Dino70 ,thinking of flipping to flower have enough backup clones for now.
,any advice before i go to flower took off a bunch of fan leaves a couple days ago maybe some more?any advice is great.

IMG 3141    2
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Welcome, if your rh is 70% it can cause mold, you want to keep your rh no higher than 50%, if your running a humidifier turn it down or off, great to meetcha!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Side note, Violator Kush is one of my favs... What a stinky strain!

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Idk how long she has, only you can decide that. She sure is pretty though! Nice flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom