Newby looking for info/help

• Thread starter Indoor_newb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indoor_newb

Indoor_newb

Hello anyone reading this . I am looking for any info I can soak up from you guys .
Hello and thanks in advance for any info thrown my way it is much appreciated .I am a indoor growing newby . I have done a few outdoor crops and had zero issues and product was dope. 4 seedlings of wedding cake were dumped into my lap and I’d hate to see these babies die.
info I got from person that gave me the seedlings:
Germinated seeds were planted into jiffy pellets on 5-5-2020
Strain is wedding cake and seeds are from a respectable dispensary here in the Bay Area.

I noticed that roots were growing out of the jiffy pellets so now I have moved the jiffy pellets to a one gallon planter with natural organic soil I picked up from ace hardware. I have them under a 2000w led full spectrum grow light. The hottest the grow room has gotten is 85 degrees but now I have one fan and a jimmy rigged vent and the soil temps hover around 76 reaching as high as 80 . The light is on 17/7 schedule right now and is 25 inches from tops of the plants

the issue I’m having is that one of the plants looks as though it’s already covered in thc . How is this possible ? I do not think it is powder mold but like mentioned I have no indoor experience.
I did pinch one leaf and see if the stuff rubs off but it squished and smeared like it was resin . Can anyone help me ?
I know I need a lot of research and I did google some stuff and will be constantly learning now that I’m on this indoor adventure. Thanks in advance and hope everyone is safe and healthy during this time .

My phone is junk and doesn’t pick it up on the picture but my avatar pic is the plant in question .

Latest posts

Top Bottom