Newcomer still learning nutrient/feeding chart for my homegrow

• Thread starter Spnsall4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spnsall4

Spnsall4

Hello, new to the site and new to farming. I am still trying to figure out my nutes and feeding/watering. I am using ro water and a mix of liquid and dry nutes, currently using calmag, floraflex b1 and b2 as im in week 6 of flower, emerald goddess , rhino stalk, big bud, bud candy and photosynthesis plus. Now as i see on floraflex chart they say to only give nutrients if im reading it right once a week. I was doing this and then using the ro water in between and i was getting deficiencies where leaves were browning/yellowing. A local shop hand told me i could use around 500ppm of nutes per watering but i wanted to confirm that. Since ive been doing that the plants have been doing great but i feel like for week 6 my flowers arent as big as they probably should be. I will probably be switching to all liquid nutes after this batch as to make it easier for myself to build a diy dosatron for my watering system.

Newcomer still learning nutrientfeeding chart for my homegrow
Jakecan

Jakecan

If you are switching to all liquid nutes you should check out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. It's a one part nutrient seed to harvest. Keeps the ppm at 500 and is buffered so you never have to worry about PH. Only thing is they say it doesn't go well with RO.

Spnsall4

Spnsall4

If you are switching to all liquid nutes you should check out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. It's a one part nutrient seed to harvest. Keeps the ppm at 500 and is buffered so you never have to worry about PH. Only thing is they say it doesn't go well with RO.
Yea i was considering emerald harvest for my nutrients. I gcan get it very easy locally andi have heard all good things

Latest posts

Top Bottom