Newer outdoor grower

20190515_182225.jpg
20190515_181633.jpg

Hey names paul i have 4 clones growing outdoor in 5 gallon buckets

2/skywalker og
2/gelato#45

4 or 5 weeks old and they look like they are flowering idont know the lighting cause they are at my buddies house and i have pics if you guys can tell me if my clones are already budding

They are just starting out. We call those pre-flowers. They start like that for 2-3 weeks then start to fill in.

Looking good.

Is that organic potting mix or are you going to be feeding liquid fertilizer?

I take it, Happy Frog All Purpose? All water you should be in business. Depending on how big they get you may need to add some nutrients later on in the mid flowering stage.

I know outdoor plants can rocket it size very quickly throughout flower.

You will probably be fine with just water based on the size it is now.

Good job.

I take it, Happy Frog All Purpose? All water you should be in business. Depending on how big they get you may need to add some nutrients later on in the mid flowering stage.

I know outdoor plants can rocket it size very quickly throughout flower.

You will probably be fine with just water based on the size it is now.

Good job.
[/QUOTE

Ok so they arent budding

No, they are definitely budding. But there is also a lot of energy going into growing new leaves, shoots, roots, stretching etc...

Around the fifth or sixth week of flower the will be in full bloom. Focusing on bud production as a whole, putting all of their energy into flowering.

View attachment 870967View attachment 870969
Hey names paul i have 4 clones growing outdoor in 5 gallon buckets

2/skywalker og
2/gelato#45

4 or 5 weeks old and they look like they are flowering idont know the lighting cause they are at my buddies house and i have pics if you guys can tell me if my clones are already budding
Summer buds outside, very cool. I too grow outside. Normally I pop seeds in April and put the plants in the ground by May. This year I started a batch end of January hoping to extend the grow season and produce extra large plants. I put them in 5 gal pots and kept them in the greenhouse. They are all flowering (3 females 1 male). I did start more seeds in March and April as well as 6 more this weekend.

In all my years of growing I've always treated them as an annual, growing through the summer and harvest in fall. I didn't think the plants would survive our cold spells as I've had frost kill my share of other annuals. To my surprise the plants are 3 weeks into flower. Of course they're much smaller then a usual full summer of growth but producing summer buds is awesome.

I'll be planting seeds again after the fall harvest this year. They may not grow as big but I can grow more plants to make up the difference.

Time for you to plant more seeds!

Here's a shot of a pair under my Loquat tree doing what they do. The other two females are still in the greenhouse away from that nasty male.😉