Newer strains with great potential.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Would like to compile a list of newer strains, stuff that's been bred and emerging in the past 10 years or so, that's got great potential. I'm always looking at every strain I can get my hands on, and trying them out. I probably look for different qualities than others, and I think were all like that to a certain degree, we get attached to a particular stain and think it's the best thing since sliced bread. But lot's of good ones out there, and more are emerging all the time. Especially ones with more unique and rare terpene profiles, or plants that flower rapidly, but still deliver a quality product. Easier to grow, more efficient producers, ect.

I'm also hunting for strains that have particular resistance to disease, because I know the professionals are working hard on such advancements, and have the resources and money to make it happen.

These are some of the one's I've tried lately and were standouts. Feel free to add in others, I'm interested in hearing what others have to say on this subject.

None of the following flowers were particularly potent, besides maybe the moonshine. It was a heavy hitter, no doubt. But a clean euphoric high, a worker, as I like to say, definitely not a couch potato.

The glue was everything I expected from that strain, all the great potency of glue, euphoria, relaxation that leaves you stuck to the couch.

However, the short blueberry was my favorite out of the bunch, at only 21.6% it offers a pungent balanced smoke, both energetic but relaxing, Seems almost a perfect balance of effect. Not too heavy, not too light, and the rich aroma of blueberry and spice put this one over the top. It was a good choice.

I've never heard of Dama before, and certainly never tried their products, but I have to give them a thumbs up, they did a nice job with all of these strains. I rarely purchase flower, but I do try to sample what's out there so I can compare it to what I'm doing. These 1/8ths were $30 each, and I paid $108 for 4 bags, getting a slight discount. Overall, I was pretty impressed with the quality, for the price.

Newer strains with great potential
Newer strains with great potential 2
Newer strains with great potential 3
Newer strains with great potential 4
Newer strains with great potential 5
Newer strains with great potential 6
Last edited:
LaVirtue

LaVirtue

Would like to compile a list of newer strains, stuff that's been bred and emerging in the past 10 years or so, that's got great potential. I'm always looking at every strain I can get my hands on, and trying them out. I probably look for different qualities than others, and I think were all like that to a certain degree, we get attached to a particular stain and think it's the best thing since sliced bread. But lot's of good ones out there, and more are emerging all the time. Especially ones with more unique and rare terpene profiles, or plants that flower rapidly, but still deliver a quality product. Easier to grow, more efficient producers, ect.

I'm also hunting for strains that have particular resistance to disease, because I know the professionals are working hard on such advancements, and have the resources and money to make it happen.

These are some of the one's I've tried lately and were standouts. Feel free to add in others, I'm interested in hearing what others have to say on this subject.

None of the following flowers were particularly potent, besides maybe the moonshine. It was a heavy hitter, no doubt. But a clean euphoric high, a worker, as I like to say, definitely not a couch potato.

The glue was everything I expected from that strain, all the great potency of glue, euphoria, relaxation that leaves you stuck to the couch.

However, the short blueberry was my favorite out of the bunch, at only 21.6% it offers a pungent balanced smoke, both energetic but relaxing, Seems almost a perfect balance of effect. Not too heavy, not too light, and the rich aroma of blueberry and spice put this one over the top. It was a good choice.

I've never heard of Dama before, and certainly never tried their products, but I have to give them a thumbs up, they did a nice job with all of these strains. I rarely purchase flower, but I do try to sample what's out there so I can compare it to what I'm doing. These 1/8ths were $30 each, and I paid $108 for 4 bags, getting a slight discount. Overall, I was pretty impressed with the quality, for the price.

What state are you in?

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Dosidos is so bomb, almost anything it's crossed with is bomb. On that note;

Peanut Butter Breath. (Dosidos x Mendo Breath) I am legit obsessed with this strain, even got my dad hooked on it and now we're growing two "varietals" of it 🙂. This stuff is dank and totally unforgiving, an almost crippling high, but the flavor makes you want to keep smoking it which glues you where you sit.

Slurricane (Purple Punch x Dosidos) very very tasty smoke. Bag appeal will get you an instant girlfriend or boyfriend 😄.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Dud
Dosidos is so bomb, almost anything it's crossed with is bomb. On that note;

Peanut Butter Breath. (Dosidos x Mendo Breath) I am legit obsessed with this strain, even got my dad hooked on it and now we're growing two "varietals" of it 🙂. This stuff is dank and totally unforgiving, an almost crippling high, but the flavor makes you want to keep smoking it which glues you where you sit.

Slurricane (Purple Punch x Dosidos) very very tasty smoke. Bag appeal will get you an instant girlfriend or boyfriend 😄.
Dude that strain is so good. Not sure if I posted it before but I love that peanut butter breath. Do you have any extra seeds I can trade? Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom