Newish grower

• Thread starter Treesapair
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treesapair

Treesapair

Hello out there to all the farmers! It was suggested to me by another member to join the forum to get whacked with some knowledge. I've limited experience with ganja. My background is mostly in greenhouse annuals and perennials plus my own half acre vegetable and flower garden. I am just about to start working for a grower so I decided to take his advice. I have done ALOT of reading here. Much of it recommend to me. Learning ALOT from Aquamans offerings as well as many others on the forum. So now that I'm a member I am going to have questions! Hopefully I will not sound too much like a tool lol! I been told the community here is very laid back and easy to communicate with so cheers to that!
I do not currently have a grow of my own but working at one will feel the same. I am encouraged to act as if it were my own and take the initiative to form questions and research answers. I am looking forward to the future making even more of a living working with plants which I have always loved. Alrighty then see you all around!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello out there to all the farmers! It was suggested to me by another member to join the forum to get whacked with some knowledge. I've limited experience with ganja. My background is mostly in greenhouse annuals and perennials plus my own half acre vegetable and flower garden. I am just about to start working for a grower so I decided to take his advice. I have done ALOT of reading here. Much of it recommend to me. Learning ALOT from Aquamans offerings as well as many others on the forum. So now that I'm a member I am going to have questions! Hopefully I will not sound too much like a tool lol! I been told the community here is very laid back and easy to communicate with so cheers to that!
I do not currently have a grow of my own but working at one will feel the same. I am encouraged to act as if it were my own and take the initiative to form questions and research answers. I am looking forward to the future making even more of a living working with plants which I have always loved. Alrighty then see you all around!
Welcome aboard... lots of great ppl here and very knowledgeable to boot.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, always glad to see new members!

Your greenhouse understanding will fit in well here at the farm. Feel free to chirp in on conversations.

Treesapair

Treesapair

Thanks! I hope to use the forum as an aide to help me at work and just in general to get to know the plant as well as the many clever and creative ways people employ to grow it. Awesome stuff here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom