NewMember, With some experience ( LED / HYDRO )

• Thread starter UBERMAN2552
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UBERMAN2552

UBERMAN2552

Hello everybody!

Im from Holland, so sorry if my English is not 100% perfect all the time :) please forgive me. Ill make up for it with knowledge ;)

Im new on the forum, not to growing. I hope I can contribute something new/good/innovating to the site.
Couple years of experience growing, started outside with some autoflowers.
Meanwhile build my own growbox( ikea pax ), build my own led lights, and the hobby is going on for almost 10 years.
I grow hydro ( rdwc ). 2 plants just for own personal use under a self build led light with ;

2 x Cree cxb 3590 ( 3500k ) at max 50W

and a add-on smd board with the following specs ;

80x LED Samsung LM301B - Full Spectrum - 5000k
8x LED Osram Square GH CSSRM2.24 - 660nm ( hyper red? )
4x LED Osram SSL GF CSSPM1.24 - 730nm ( far red? )
Running on a MeanWell driver.

Using the FloraTripart from GHE/TerraAquatica. And some added Cal+Mag and the ( usual ) hydrogen peroxide.

Hope you all have a good grow!

Namaste :)

GrtzZz UBERMAN2552

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello everybody!

Im from Holland, so sorry if my English is not 100% perfect all the time :) please forgive me. Ill make up for it with knowledge ;)

Im new on the forum, not to growing. I hope I can contribute something new/good/innovating to the site.
Couple years of experience growing, started outside with some autoflowers.
Meanwhile build my own growbox( ikea pax ), build my own led lights, and the hobby is going on for almost 10 years.
I grow hydro ( rdwc ). 2 plants just for own personal use under a self build led light with ;

2 x Cree cxb 3590 ( 3500k ) at max 50W

and a add-on smd board with the following specs ;

80x LED Samsung LM301B - Full Spectrum - 5000k
8x LED Osram Square GH CSSRM2.24 - 660nm ( hyper red? )
4x LED Osram SSL GF CSSPM1.24 - 730nm ( far red? )
Running on a MeanWell driver.

Using the FloraTripart from GHE/TerraAquatica. And some added Cal+Mag and the ( usual ) hydrogen peroxide.

Hope you all have a good grow!

Namaste :)

GrtzZz UBERMAN2552
Welcome.e to the farm sir đź‘Ť

UBERMAN2552

UBERMAN2552

Thank you Aqua Man :) I see you posted almost 18.000 messages and almost 450 trophies :o ( just got my first one and feel already proud ) hahaha
Just here for the fun and maybe exchange some knowledge. That is what we are here for right :) ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you Aqua Man :) I see you posted almost 18.000 messages and almost 450 trophies :o ( just got my first one and feel already proud ) hahaha
Just here for the fun and maybe exchange some knowledge. That is what we are here for right :) ?
Absolutely brother, great community here for all skill levels and ppl are really a great help to eachother. Something for everyone here whether helping new growers or learning from experienced growers. Some really great discussions and while there is the odd troll that pops up from time to time it's a very respectful community and they don't last long.

UBERMAN2552

UBERMAN2552

Absolutely brother, great community here for all skill levels and ppl are really a great help to eachother. Something for everyone here whether helping new growers or learning from experienced growers. Some really great discussions and while there is the odd troll that pops up from time to time it's a very respectful community and they don't last long.
perfect! just what im looking for :) We will beat the trolls :D F* them :P

FourPlants

FourPlants

Welcome the boards!

I'm new to growing. Going DWC myself and still in the design phase of it but should be popping seeds July 1st.

Have my tent, lights, ventilation, and AC currently.

UBERMAN2552

UBERMAN2552

Welcome the boards!

I'm new to growing. Going DWC myself and still in the design phase of it but should be popping seeds July 1st.

Have my tent, lights, ventilation, and AC currently.
if you are looking for any advice im here bro :) just let me know your questions and i will answer them with the knowledge I have :)

Top Bottom