Next Grow, Organic, Michigannabis (Super Soil)

• Thread starter ThickBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThickBudz

ThickBudz

I picked up a bag of this soil at the local grow shop and I'm going to give it a try. Next grow, I want to try to eliminate and liquid nutrients go strictly SUper soil and amendments as needed. Looking for input from the THCFarmer Dream team. Right now I'm looking at amendments like Dr. Earth 706P All Purpose, 707P Organic 8 Bud & Bloom Fertilizer & 725 Kelp Meal. This will be my first attempt at this and I'm pretty excited. I have done organics before with Ocean Forest and general organics with recharge and some molasses. Always turned out great, but like everyone, I'm looking for higher quality with bigger yields. So here we are, I have heard a lot of buzz about Gaia Green but and I'm not sure how it stacks up against Dr. Earth or any of the others. Anything you can share will be helpful.
Currently, I'm doing a flood and drain grow that will finish up in the next 4 weeks so I'm in the planning stages for the next grow now. Like I mentioned I'm am trying out the Michigannabis (super soil), and have not bought any amendments yet. I will be growing 4 to 6 plants of Humboldt Seeds Garlic Budder in a four by four tent. If anyone has an opinion on this strain in a four by four that would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance for any support provided, I expect this to be a fun grow and will share what I learn as I go.

Danks!

Thick Budz

homegrower420

homegrower420

Also interested in everyone’s input as I am looking to switch to super soil myself

shaganja

shaganja

Switching to super soil was the path that led me to regenerative farming, or no till, or korean natural farming. Goes by a few names, but is all the same. Feed the soil. And never buy it again! And have loud terpenes, to boot.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Also interested in everyone’s input as I am looking to switch to super soil myself
A good SS is def worth it, you can feel right away that it superior by far than other medium youve used. I can’t speak for OP brand but I use StepWell SS and it’s fire, stays fluffy even after heavy watering and it still kind of blows my mind.

as far as dry amendments, it’s kind of all the same stuff as long as it’s organic, so try and buy local instead of supporting amazon imo. You will find successful top dress recipes for all the major dry amendments brands. And some people really care about where their amendments are sourced and the ethics, so theirs another rabbit hole to fall down if your so inclined.

crossfader

crossfader

I used Gaia Green SS for the first time this grow, seems to work quite well for my plants with no noticeable issues.

Also using Gaia Green All Purpose for veg and Power Bloom in flower to supplement soil. My plants respond to it quite well.✌️

Benelli

Benelli

I used Gaia Green SS for the first time this grow, seems to work quite well for my plants with no noticeable issues.

Also using Gaia Green All Purpose for veg and Power Bloom in flower to supplement soil. My plants respond to it quite well.✌️
I love the Gaia 444.....but damn....it makes the home smell like warm dumpster juice lol.

Top Bottom