• Thread starter KushBrothers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

KushBrothers

I'll leave it up to you guys.

Vote as you wish. Majority wins.

I guess the poll thing on here doesn't work the way i wanted to.

Your choices are:

Purple Kush BX

or

Snowdog BX

Steve Zissou

i already know what itll be.....DANK lol so guys this would be ur time to chime in and get something u want made

ograskal

Whats the Parent stock to chose from???...I'm lookin for some nice Males myself..~ogr

Steve Zissou

depending on what u guys want is where well start with the male search og. id rather put 2 strains together that would compliment each other and be great than 2 "popular" strains that wouldnt go well together just to make money. ill be smoking this stuff too so its in our best interest to make a killer cross.

Steve Zissou

just at my home i have

Chemdog D
Chemdog's Sister
Super Snow Dog
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Purple Kush
Jack the ripper
Mendo Purps
Mantanuska Valley Thunderf*ck
UK Cheese
Evil Pineapple

this isnt counting my seedvault or my buddys that have dozens of clones :rofl

edited down from previous list, me and alpha sat down and this list is a list of mothers both of us have run and 100% agree on. the others that were edited off will be run by him also so we can do an accurate determination of whether they should be used.

mr. revolution

some of that pineapple trainwreck x evil pineapple would be cool

mr. revolution

just seen you guys had giesel too. yall gotta cross that one wit somethin.maybe to chem or hook up with raskal for some MSS x giesel fems that be sick

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
just seen you guys had giesel too. yall gotta cross that one wit somethin.maybe to chem or hook up with raskal for some MSS x giesel fems that be sick

I take it that you don't know the make up of Giesel..

I want to get some more purps in my garden so thats my vote..

Purps bx

mr. revolution

I take it that you don't know the make up of Giesel..

I want to get some more purps in my garden so thats my vote..

Purps bx

sure i do it would be a backcross to the superskunk. to probly her best progeny.i also think it probly turn out something quite stinky

L

lovelightpower

something with potent fruit flavours and a regal stoned...
...or am i just describing the purple kush? lol

doggystyled73

just at my home i have

707 Headband
Chemdog D
Chemdog's Sister
Super Snow Dog
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Purple Kush
Blackberry Kush
Apollo 13
Jacks Cleaner
Jacks Cleaner 2
Jack the ripper
Space queen cherry
Mendo Purps
Princess 75
C 99 (bros grimm seeds recently sprouted)
Female Seeds Cinnamon
FMS Grapefruit
FMS Widowrella
Mantanuska Valley Thunderf*ck
Pineapple Trainwreck
UK Cheese
Evil Pineapple

this isnt counting my seedvault or my buddys that have dozens of clones :rofl

holy jesus.. i envy you sir!! lol.. 707 and Mantanuska Thunderf*ck are two that i don't see ANY breeders working with.. you might wanna give those a try

doggystyled73

is blackberry kush just blackberry crossed with OG Kush? I've heard blackberry is pretty weak on its own.. so wouldn't it just ruin the potency of the OG being crossed to it? Just thinkin out loud here.. :giggle

KushBrothers

Blackberry Kush is NOT a Kush Bros cross. It came from a medical group here in Oregon, and is not in my garden, just Steves.

Until I have run it through the gauntlet, it doesn't get on the moms list, so Steve may have to edit his list a bit as to what our available moms are, or start a seperate section of plants and crosses that aren't on or are not going to be on the Kush Bros. menu.

Sorry for the mixup.

alf

Steve Zissou

u people asked what all moms i had lol, some will probably not be bred due to various reasons. before we choose a plant to breed we both run it and have a session of the buds from each of our gardens, if no herms are found and we both like the structure, potency, and flavor then its a winner.

One time alphas fiance walked in on us smoking some jacks cleaner and jack the ripper to see which we liked better....she asks what we were doing.... he replies "were having a jack off" and she turned around and left

one plant that has a discrepency is the pineapple trainwreck. i absolutely love it where as alphakronik isnt the biggest fan because he has other plants that are better in potency and flavor (romulan/bubba k/snow dog are tough to beat). i keep certain plants b/c of sentimental value and personal preference not just for breeding so keep that in mind people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom