Next KBF Cross (poll)

• Thread starter KushBrothers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
fractaLz

fractaLz

Definitely consider blackbery kush. I was in Ukiah this summer and had a chance to sample it, hands down top shelf.

O

OGKushhead

"ChemBand" - Chemdawgs Sister or Chemdog D X 707 HB. There's my pick. You know she'll be stoney.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
pk bx

PINEAPPLE BUBBA--pre 98 bubba x evil pineapple, if been thinking about pre 98 bubba x fd pineapple punch. but if u guys get to it before me, i'll def. buy a pack.

Chemdog D x mendo purp-chem x fruit yes sir--i'll buy 2-3 packs of these

actually i wouldnt mind seeing any of these x mendo purps
707 Headband
Chemdog D
Chemdog's Sister
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Purple Kush
Blackberry Kush
Evil Pineapple
Mantanuska Valley Thunderf*ck

doggystyled73

just at my home i have

Chemdog D
Chemdog's Sister
Super Snow Dog
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Purple Kush
Jack the ripper
Mendo Purps
UK Cheese
Evil Pineapple

this isnt counting my seedvault or my buddys that have dozens of clones :rofl

edited down from previous list, me and alpha sat down and this list is a list of mothers both of us have run and 100% agree on. the others that were edited off will be run by him also so we can do an accurate determination of whether they should be used.

Hey what exactly is evil pineapple? Never heard of this one before. Is it related to the UK Pineapple?

KushBrothers

No sir it is not. It is a cut only received from the lead breeder from Doghouse seeds.

doggystyled73

No sir it is not. It is a cut only received from the lead breeder from Doghouse seeds.

I see. Is there any information you have regarding this cut? It's background, flowering time, indica/sativa percentage, yield, or flavor? I've also never heard of doghouse seeds. Anyone here care to comment?

Steve Zissou

I see. Is there any information you have regarding this cut? It's background, flowering time, indica/sativa percentage, yield, or flavor? I've also never heard of doghouse seeds. Anyone here care to comment?

i just got done chopping one of our evil pineapples. As far as i know, evil pineapple is done by plan b seeds. the parentage is c99 and champagne hashplant (which myself and alphakronik have also run). its a good yeilder, id say medium large depending on how u grow her. i grew it in a large topped trained bush and got about 6ozs (i dont count popcorn buds). the flavor is unreal, its like u were in a grocery store and chopped open a pineapple, its got that rhind smell and its sweet and fruity, and the taste is like a pineapple but not overly sweet and u can definately taste the pineapple there is no slight hint lol. the stone is also good. i let other people be my "medipigs" as i have a very high tolerance but i can definately feel the pineapple and they can definately feel it. we are med patients and have been known to sit down and well smoke an oz of chemdog or bubba k without thinking about it.

R

rome

i would love to get my hands on sumthing with the pre 98 bubba in it,. even an in cross!! so what have u guys got in the worx??

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
kb

#1 IS PURPLE KUSH

which cut is this of pk?

lookin 4 som old world paki /masterkush/affie /hashplant

doggystyled73

just at my home i have

Chemdog D
Chemdog's Sister
Super Snow Dog
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Purple Kush
Jack the ripper
Mendo Purps
UK Cheese
Evil Pineapple

this isnt counting my seedvault or my buddys that have dozens of clones :rofl

edited down from previous list, me and alpha sat down and this list is a list of mothers both of us have run and 100% agree on. the others that were edited off will be run by him also so we can do an accurate determination of whether they should be used.

looking at this list here makes me think Chemdog D crossed to UK Cheese.. can't go wrong there :character0180:

doggystyled73

no i believe they have the lvpk

coool... thanks for responding obs.. do you know if the lvpk is any different from the so called "garberville" cut? I read a thread over at IC called "will the real PK please stand up" and i gotta say it baffled the shit outta me lol.. had no idea there was so much confusion with the PK cuts.. with that said maybe i should start a separate thread on the subject here at the farm where everything is more civilized

doggystyled73

whats up kush bros!?? Steve!?? lol you guys are MIA :sad0071:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom