next lot

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Now that is some killer hash for the uk.....nice one indeed oj bet your a happy chap tonite :D

B

BITYmagicBeanz

lucky fucker! lol theres bars around. but nothing this brown and in that shape.

O

ojd

yes i am
smoking a joint of my grown thai with loads of hash in it
this is the life
peace

B

BITYmagicBeanz

lol would be better with the sun shinening. feels like everyday ,smoking ona rainy day. never a happy sunny day .lol

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
get your asses out to spain......37c today!

H

Hazeseeker

Jesus!!, the place where i stay (pretty much Soapbar land), they wouldn't even know that was Hash, probably think it was an Easter Egg or something, pics made me drool Ojd, real nice Hash bro

Peace
Hazeseeker

S

swietdreams

these are going real quick

150g pellet
thats a big 1

Damn G! You pulled all of that out of your butt! I can imagine that took all day to swallow and must have been hell to get it all out again. I love the shape of the pieces, perfect fit. did you use IKEA candle WAX??????????

I am just fucking with you brother. good work!

hahAGAHGAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

H

hazyfontazy

i suspect this was smuggled by woman not men ,,no man would manage those 150 g bars ,not unless hes had previous activity in that region by a village people lookalike holding a jar of lube ,,saying that when i was in nick some dude managed to plug a nokia ,fuck knows how he got the charger in ,,ouch springs to mind

B

British_Hempire

I was once told a story by a friend who did time for dealing about being in the visiting room and the guy at the adjacent table was passed a piece of hash 'the size and shape of a ten pack of fags' and he put it in his prison pocket, just put it upright on the seat and pushed down hard. The friend made great emphasis of the the fact it had corners. In fact he said 'it had corners' three times while flinching. OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW lol.

O

ojd

these big 1's were smugled by woman
the litle 1's are swallowed
but this shit is real good
top quality
peace

B

British_Hempire

Muff hash.....

Yummy.....

I think it's often best not to know exactly how the hash got to your pipe lol

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah these eggs, or Pum Pum eggs as I call em are great!

It is great in a pipe, but its a spliff hash for me. Its is suprisingly hard, but very sticky.

Awesom stuff man.

T

thc4sim

Them huge eggs look sooooo nice,
it would be nice to keep one of them as a nice lump of personal! lol

Great lookin Hash OJD!!!

B

British_Hempire

Yeah these eggs, or Pum Pum eggs as I call em are great!

It is great in a pipe, but its a spliff hash for me. Its is suprisingly hard, but very sticky.

Awesom stuff man.

Yeah, very nice in a spliff, but also nice on my bong. Very hard, needs a tickle with a flame before you can work it. Bubbles nicely and very sticky.

7rayos

I knew of a guy, fat bastard at that, (sorry J, didn't mean to call you fat) who was eating 1.25kg (250 5 gr eggs) and the sticking a 50 gram of those hand grenades up his. His arse, that is. He was doing it once a week, going to Chaouen by bus and crossing back the whole of Spain. Then he was caught because he had food poisoning, probably due to the plastic envelopes since he was fed on liquid yoghourts, and taken to hospital. Real animal. And i'm sure there are worse than him, otherwise you couldn't get them here in the south of Spain for 20-25€, he he. Just once in a while, it disables ya...

Top Bottom