Nextgen Digital 400w is it safe, no fires?

• Thread starter Blkhwk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blkhwk

I just bought a Nextgen 400watt hps. I didn't find this site till after my order...I use Rollitup normally.. All the lumatek stories scare the shit out of me! Thats what i was gonna order and the lady at discounthydro told me they've had nightmare problems with lumatek..She pointed me towards the nextgen saying it was the most reliable they had.. Can people give me their opinions? Thanks..I've got a blue venom, the church, BB blue cheese, all fem.. Hoping to get some goood herbage:smiley_joint: Thanks all!!!

P

Punk

I have been running 2-1000w next gens for a year now, have had zero issues. I am glad I gave them a shot, people dont seem to like the fans.

I took one apart, the coating on the inside is quite a bit thicker than the Lumateks I ran. I got tired of the ballasts going tits up that I got from Lumatek so I switched.

B

Blkhwk

Not many people using NextGen?

Cool! I've read from people that they didn't like that fans, but then other people have said that it ran nice and cool? Thanks for the reply! Must be there isn't many people using Nextgen yet?:thinking

B

Blkhwk

I was reading high times, and they gave Nextgen the best ballast award, in the stash awards! We'll see soon enough!

P

paco666

gonna purchase a 400 for veg and a 1000 for flower.....was gonna go with hidhut LED's but they don't seem as cutting edge as the price.....
any thoughts on hanging bulbs verticaly.....?

Top Bottom