Once this crop I'm on is done I am going to try getting the burners going again for the next run. I was about a week in my first crop in these new rooms before I noticed something was off. Before loading the room up I put one hogs breath in to be my canary in the coal mine. It was in for two weeks and showed no signs of stress so I loaded the room with plants, 12 different strains. By chance the hogs breath was one of the couple strains that didn't show anything wrong for a month. The wifi and white russian were the worst affected showing serious issues within days of moving in. I have been running the same strains for years in numerous locations and have never had issues so right away I knew something was wrong and it had to be environmental or pests. I have never seen the effects of broad or russet mites first hand so I thought maybe I have a pest that I've never dealt with before. I took the USB scope and started searching. After a few days and hours and hours of scoping no sign of bugs so I'm left with only one cause, it must be environmental. I added exhaust fans that would exchange the air in the room quickly and set it to come on 4 times during the light cycle and twice at night. I was about 4weeks into flowering at this point and the damage was already done, plants were dropping leaves. I needed my second crop to go off as planned so I went back to what I know works for me and shut off the burners. I am going to try running them again on the next round.