NH Organic CBD Grow Update

• Thread starter greatbayorganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greatbayorganics

greatbayorganics

Hello THC Family wanted to post some updates and see what people have to say. Here are two CBD strains for medical use of family members with various ailments. White Widow CBD and Hot Blond CBD. First time growing indoor CBD and hope I can deliver to the people in need.

Tempimageabjvtc
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Looks good..
I'll be trying CBD as part of my next grow, probably one CBD only and one or two that are 50/50 THC/CBD, just for oil making

greatbayorganics

greatbayorganics

Yeah, making oil and salve. My buddy has a bunch of hives and will be using all locally grow ingredients. What method are you using for extraction?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Yeah, making oil and salve. My buddy has a bunch of hives and will be using all locally grow ingredients. What method are you using for extraction?
It will be my first time but I'm thinking using alcohol and a destiller type setup outside, a Rosin Press would be nice as well but they are expensive as hell

ColemanStr

ColemanStr

It doesn't look bad at all, how did you manage to grow such a good-looking and healthy plant? I tried some months ago, and unfortunately, it has dried, I don't know if it happened because I did not expose the plant to enough light, or because or because I did not water the plant enough. Anyway, I decided that it will be better for me to order those products from different websites like greengoddesscollective.com because it is much easier than growing those plants by myself.

Top Bottom