good job customs
thanks for posting this,
i heard they were using LA Confidential for the test lol

DID U HEAR THAT FROM CONNIE CHUNG?:unsure:

D

dna genetics

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DID U HEAR THAT FROM CONNIE CHUNG?:unsure:

yup it was connie chung repoting it lol:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::cool:

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
Connie

Last Time I Was in line for The Cole Train ,I Ran Into Connie Chung, She Had Some Canalope With A Scoop Of Sour Cream, When I Got Close Up She Had A Bad Case Of Sharksbreath,So I just turned around and got back in d line......:p

D

dna genetics

Last Time I Was in line for The Cole Train ,I Ran Into Connie Chung, She Had Some Canalope With A Scoop Of Sour Cream, When I Got Close Up She Had A Bad Case Of Sharksbreath,So I just turned around and got back in d line......:p

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

M

Mr B

About to months ago I got stopped in the streets by the police with narc dog. I had 2 spliffs on me and had just been smoking my wake 'n bake. Was stopped due to not passing the police in the streets, like avoiding them. They just checked me up on the radio, talked a bit. Having the narc dog sniffing on me and not marking at all.The dog didn't sniff a thing! They let me walk after they asked if I smoked hash. I awnserd "No!" with a big smile on my face :D

Suckers HAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Top Bottom