nice place to be

• Thread starter sparobis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sparobis

hello farmers....logic,and crew,
my name is sparo and i was the main tester for Annac seeds......buck has unofficially retired and it looks like i'll be taking over the helm for A.S seeds! first of all i posted when he became a member and we looked forward to a nice fresh start here.we'll he decided to retire and gave me his blessings and the reins to A.S....

thx for having me and i'm excited to be here!!!!
peace
sparo

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
so mate your now the guy in charge of annaC seeds? if so send me a pm and ill get you a helpdesk setup :D

o yea and welcome to the farm

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey sparobis, welcome brother!

I read your posts about your brother annaC and to me it was heartouching to read this type of stuff, especially because I have lived through a couple of similar situations as close to home as it can be, and in one of them I was kept in the shaddows on the situation for way longer than I would have liked (don't go to church but I really believe in prayer and sharing my energy with others in need). Good for you to have done what you did, I could see exactly who you are deep inside from that, a person who REALLY cares for his friends and loved ones. You are a good guy.

So a warm welcome to you!

S

sparobis

thx bud'
he was my mentor/friend..his patience and knowledge are legendary..along with his gear.he taught me alot about breeding ect ect...and he taught me alot about people including myself! he is still the most generous guy and he knows in his heart that ill do my best to represent Annac seeds!!!!
thx again for the warm welcome..i really needed it :o)
peace
sparo

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm Sparobis...Glad to have you here Bro....~ogr

K

koopa troopa

cheers sparo brother! such a large responsibility is hard to fill, but your experience and wisdom will make it fun!

after this, i'm gonna germ 6 TrIIIesels, 6 ELE's, 6 Yummy D's, 3 KKSC S1's, and 3 Tribal Vision. my testing officially starts today! ballin!!!

buck is an awesome guy and his generousity is bar none. let the grow show begin!

G

Galactus

Welcome aboard.
Nice to have another wise head on board.

G

A

annac

hello farmers....logic,and crew,
my name is sparo and i was the main tester for Annac seeds......buck has unofficially retired and it looks like i'll be taking over the helm for A.S seeds! first of all i posted when he became a member and we looked forward to a nice fresh start here.we'll he decided to retire and gave me his blessings and the reins to A.S....

thx for having me and i'm excited to be here!!!!
peace
sparo

Hello Everyone.
I just wanted to tell everyone that Mr.Sparo will indeed be stepping up to the plate for me.
I am officially retiring from the seed trade because of health reasons.

I will be in the background as his personal consultant and I will do my best to be active for as long as my health will permit. Thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

love to all.
annaC

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hope you stay in good health annaC

Good to have you stepping up to take control sparobis and keeping the beans flowing :D

K

koopa troopa

if your health permits, i'd like to smoke with you sometime and have a chit chat before you croak. hahaha. just kidding, cuz only the good die young! no really, i have lots of respect for you and meeting you would be icing on the cake.

Top Bottom