Nice to meet everybody, advice on rdwc issues in early veg??

• Thread starter Dyllinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dyllinger

Dyllinger

Hey everyone thanks for having me! I’m new to this network and looking to learn from the best. I’ve been involved with multiple 48 plant rdwc grows as a helper in the past and have recently set up a 2x4 tent of my own and feel lost. I don’t claim to be an experienced grower by any means, hence the multiple issues and questions I have this early in my grow. I am running top fed rwdc to 2, 5g pails and my res outside the tent. Transplanted my rock wool seedlings into the net pots 2 weeks ago feeding plain ro water for the first week then bumped up to 400 ppm with good results using 3 part flora series. Yesterday I did a res change as I noticed some minor algae buildup (likely from light leaks I have since fixed). Used ro water and brought pppms to 420. Since then the girls are not happy. Each showing different symptoms, leaves drooping/ bending, curling up, spots on leaves, yellowing, purple branches.. I don’t know where to start! My ph is always between 5-6, temps between 74-78, rh 50-60, 30 inches away from a spider farmer 2000 at 50%. And air stones in every bucket .Any advice would be greatly appreciated as this is the second set of plants I’ve tried to get going in this tent, I waisted 3 weeks germinating seeds from crop king for them all to be duds, I don’t want to start over again. If I’m over reacting that’s great just please tell me!

Nice to meet everybody advice on rdwc issues in early veg
Nice to meet everybody advice on rdwc issues in early veg 2
Nice to meet everybody advice on rdwc issues in early veg 3
Nice to meet everybody advice on rdwc issues in early veg 4
Nice to meet everybody advice on rdwc issues in early veg 5
Nice to meet everybody advice on rdwc issues in early veg 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom