• Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

INFO
Tester Name : winta
Grower: southstreets
Strain : Nigerian T Haze
Method Smoked :zong, raw papers and soon to be Dutches (yuk i know lol)

APPEARANCE

long green frosty hazey lookin buds!

attachment.php

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : incense haze :heart
Associated smells of bud :earhty, floral and a lil spicy

TASTE

Dominant flavour : its heavy incense & floral on the inhale

Associated flavours :a bunch of hazy spice on the exhale!

Harsh/smoothness : 8 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 70% head 30% body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 10(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 2 hours (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime but overdose will make it Bedtime quick lol
Munchies?yes/no : 2 plates, snickers square icecream thingie, half baked ice cream bar and i think i want some wings so,,,yea! ;)

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

All and all this shit is fire! it reminds me of dare i say "Piff" :giggle the hazyness makes me wanna crack a dutch again and ive put those down to save my lungs and as my pops used to say so i can "taste my dam weed" lol but this shit take me back to the late 90's! i seen this strain get slept on on the Bay maybe cuz its a tru sativa but this is no sleeper! this is something refereshing and unique! great job Topdawg and South this is something good for that wake up wit the coffee reading the paper, twistin up on the way to the train station tryin not to miss it or get lifted in the staircases like The Chef said (the good ol days lol)

Nigerian t haze smoke report
Nigerian t haze smoke report 2
Nigerian t haze smoke report 3
Nigerian t haze smoke report 4
Nigerian t haze smoke report 5
C

COCannabis

looks like fire for sure, i LOVE those nugs--the spindly thin hairs and "wandering pinecone" structure as I like to call it. sounds like the smell is straight haze which is also a strong personal preference of mine...we're def on the same page of ganja brother, I am a huge fan of the wake n bake quality sativas rather than melt your face off indicas--although those definitely have their place (who can durn down bubba or og?). sounds and looks like yer livin' the dream!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great report, snikers icecream thingies rock bro. i buy them by the 6 pack and they are gone in like 2 days

winta

winta

thanx alot bro! yea im glad i was a tester for this cuz its some real good smoke man 4real!

looks like fire for sure, i LOVE those nugs--the spindly thin hairs and "wandering pinecone" structure as I like to call it. sounds like the smell is straight haze which is also a strong personal preference of mine...we're def on the same page of ganja brother, I am a huge fan of the wake n bake quality sativas rather than melt your face off indicas--although those definitely have their place (who can durn down bubba or og?). sounds and looks like yer livin' the dream!

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful report brotha from a dif motha! lol... and im super stoked you like it.. hows the bubble treatin you?

winta

winta

its doin more than treatin me its beatin me lol very lovely ive only had my wack ass bubble so this is great! these pix are right now ;)

beautiful report brotha from a dif motha! lol... and im super stoked you like it.. hows the bubble treatin you?

Bubble1
Bubble2
Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Great report, I bet it helps sell a few of those packs! Those look mighty tasty! Nice job Southstreets & TopDawg!!

C

COCannabis

that hash looks SO dank...jealous as hell man i haven't found too much quality bubble around here...at least at a reasonable price. enjoy it.

southstreets

southstreets

hell yea brotha!! right on!!! smoke any raskal og yet??? i tried givin you the best of both worlds!! lol..

S

Steve Z

damn glad i got some of those nigerians! not the t haze, but damn.

those look good. great job southstreets. looks like my kinda daytime nug! love the daytime punch to the face! :joint:

killer smoke report winta

bubble looks great too

winta

winta

thanx dan! yea i hope it does cuz this is some flame!

Great report, I bet it helps sell a few of those packs! Those look mighty tasty! Nice job Southstreets & TopDawg!!

im definatly enjoyin it wish u were here!

that hash looks SO dank...jealous as hell man i haven't found too much quality bubble around here...at least at a reasonable price. enjoy it.

im smokin that as we speak ;) u want a report on that? it is the best of both worlds whoa buddy!

hell yea brotha!! right on!!! smoke any raskal og yet??? i tried givin you the best of both worlds!! lol..

u gonna love those nigerians i can tell! enjoy i know i am!

damn glad i got some of those nigerians! not the t haze, but damn.

those look good. great job southstreets. looks like my kinda daytime nug! love the daytime punch to the face! :joint:

killer smoke report winta

bubble looks great too

C

COCannabis

hell yeah mane! report that hash dude, i haven't seen hash of that color and consistency since Amsterdam!

southstreets

southstreets

yea do one on the raskal too brotha!! if you could... lol

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hey right on winta looks like your enjoying yourself over there>>>smokin yourself silly<<:icon_spin:

gtd

winta

winta

that a good idea!

hell yeah mane! report that hash dude, i haven't seen hash of that color and consistency since Amsterdam!

ok cool...that shit smacked me in my brain last night lol

yea do one on the raskal too brotha!! if you could... lol

yea man some good ass haze and hash.....im very silly :giggle

hey right on winta looks like your enjoying yourself over there>>>smokin yourself silly<<:icon_spin:

gtd

its straight fire my dude! thanx for stoppin in!

looks fiire! nice report

C

COCannabis

Yo where's that hash report man? Every time I look at yer pictures i jones for hash n haze! I have access to like 10 dif strains right now (Kushes, Hazes, and some rarities) and I'm still jealous of yer buddha man!

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

A big thanks to Southstreet and Winta for taking the time to do a great job on the grow and smoke reports.

Top Bottom