Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Well @MIKEZILLA One thing in common with the girls and bringing everything out and having then just stop suddenly can commonly be linked to the clone process and a retarding problem we have decided to call "dudding" or a "dudded plant" here is a link to the thread it has little to do with your specific issues and everything if you catching what I'm tossing back in the water. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/dudded-stunted-and-runted-plants.63709/
I was reading that thread this morning.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Kilo I'm still struggling with stunted locked out gals.im that pissed off with it ,I dismantled my rdwc,scrubbed bleached everything again.orderd litre of flora kleen and 5 auto cheese cross,critical.and 5 fast n vast 2 autos.for a change.stressed out bruv.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

if your interested at all not sure if you care really nor important but it is an 8 hr difference in the time between America and U.K. time zones midnight u.s. is 8am U.K.
So you will experience the New Moon there in the UK, that would would be at about2 :05 am UK time tonight then right if it occurs at 6:05pm for me here in Colorado?[/QUOTE]
Indeed it would be if I was in the U.k. at the time I live in Oregon and northern California mate and have most my life I am just very worldly travel alot and have to many friends in common all over the world like now that I have gotten to know you a bit and as you get to know Me I can now say I know a jazz player in Colorado and a sax player in Lebanon
@KiLoEleMeNt.....Very very interesting and informative as well....I am not to sure what is up in the garden....but I will be investigating it some more today...I have noticed in the last few days that even the appearance has changed...They look like they are pisseed off...Only way I can put it..this I noticed the other day...What you are saying makes good sense....i would have to say I noticed the aroma saturday and than yesterday it was more prevelant...The Blue Dream has a vary vary distinct smell I smoke it enough to know that much..and even a close wiff doesnt prevail...And of course the PM thing always has me on edge...The more i work with these fabric pots the closer they are getting to the trash.....Not saying they are junk just not working for me @ the moment and it could be completely errors on my side...

No man Thank you for creating this thing here...Seems like the cats that post here are genuine...I dont do plastic people my brother So with that my friend....keep doing whatcha doing....I'm right behind you...I dont half step anything!
glad to hear it brother glad to hear it.

Try Organozide, fish and sesame oil....kills PM...makes your veg or flower room smell like a New Orleans sardine cannery for24 to 48 hours but damn the stuff works good and effective and is ORMI...I use it once a week in my flower room as it wipes out any mites, larvae, and eggs in one application. You don't have to keep coming back every three to 4 days like with Azamax Neem Oil...so I spray once a wek in my veg room and once a week my flower room( Flower room I use this till the end of the 6th week and then I use Mega Wash for any small out breaks I might see between the 6th week and harvesting in the 8th to 9th week. Mega Wash(frequency treated water) is expensive but I use it only in the last 2 to 2 and 1/2 weeks of flower so 2 and 1/2 gallons, the sixe I buy it in, lasts a long time for me. The Organozide is a very effective but inexpensive 3 in 1 ORMI garden pest and disease defense and pest/bug eliminator. Again, tho, fish oil smell can be strong for 1 to 2 days and that is the drawback but it doesn't bother me due to its effectiveness and how much my plants love the stuff so it is really an effective ORMI tool for PM and mite colony prevention in my garden. You can find this sixe concentrate bottle on the net from 17 to 20 dollars, its very inexpensive to use, and it will make 16 gallons of spray and this wipes out a mite colony, adults, larvae and eggs at the first application and is very effective against PM and other fungus issues. But, the fish smell for a day or so in the room/tent/closet after you shoot/spray with it for 24 to 48 hours,......
Yuk yuk yuk plant killer errrrrt errrrrt errrrrt warming warning entering contaminated area warning organocide is the worst shit ever trust me I use it and it rakes a lean hand hot water and the ability to shake the sprayer vigorously the entire spray
bet the Organozide would wipe out the PM in one application MikeZilla...
probably would but I'm thinking this is way to shit products for a newer gardener and should be used by no one unless one is in emergency status and has literally zero options .

So @MIKEZILLAOne Question are you doing the once a week one cup per quart of 91% isopropyl alcohol or did you stop whe. Thethis should keep everything eradicated at all time with the aceptable mite problem as they can become immune to anything over time but this is why I also suggested the green cure for the best results and still do alcohol Folic Acid and boron and boronic acid there are a ton of things I even gave you email address to receive your Electronic ticket in as you were worried about the actual email you have.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I don't have any problems like that with Organozide but I use it agitated vigorisly when I do and I have no problems with burning or bad taste from using it. They use it in the warehouses here too because its one f the few products the State AG department allows MJ business' to use here. I douse Mega Wash through the last 2 to 3 weeks and I rarely hit the flowers themselves with Organozide but I do all my stems, foliage and large sugar leafs with it weekly without any issues. I'm also using about half to 2/3 of the concentrate in a gallon of water compared to what they recommend too but it works for me. The only thing I really have to watch for out here is the root aphids and trying to use dolemite and chitosan in my soil to organically prevent them from occurring. Azamax use is what has caused me the worst burning.. Neem Oil works if vigilant in use to some degree but easily burns as well and I know some are using stylet oil but it has parafin in it which I am not a fan of...a lot of growers here in Colorado doing Hydro are burning sulfur for PM but dialing that in can be difficult...I like to stick to ORMI solutions as best as I can...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ah man I wonder tho @keiksweat ..... Mate have you tried any benies bacti the only way to avoid and kills off tons of bad luck with the ability to create a perfect environment and u sound like you need it the Bio war that @Texas Kid was pushing around not to long ago it is in no way expensive 90$ for the entire 3 box set and what your getting for the set buddy i think you will be fully equipped and extreme satisfaction honestly I wish I had more of it still is rolling the back of my head to run it 50 50 odds with B51 t 3# tmz-7 and a humic/Folic some humis would not be a bad I on the topic of discussion to contact the bio war guys and ask them i think @Texas Kid Will Give You A Low Down Tho or I feel there is a possibility that he will anyway

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I would like to try that benies bacti is that easily found on EBay or Amazon KiLoEleMeNt?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I don't have any problems like that with Organozide but I use it agitated vigorisly when I do and I have no problems with burning or bad taste from using it. They use it in the warehouses here too because its one f the few products the State AG department allows MJ business' to use here. I douse Mega Wash through the last 2 to 3 weeks and I rarely hit the flowers themselves with Organozide but I do all my stems, foliage and large sugar leafs with it weekly without any issues. I'm also using about half to 2/3 of the concentrate in a gallon of water compared to what they recommend too but it works for me. The only thing I really have to watch for out here is the root aphids and trying to use dolemite and chitosan in my soil to organically prevent them from occurring. Azamax use is what has caused me the worst burning.. Neem Oil works if vigilant in use to some degree but easily burns as well and I know some are using stylet oil but it has parafin in it which I am not a fan of...a lot of growers here in Colorado doing Hydro are burning sulfur for PM but dialing that in can be difficult...I like to stick to ORMI solutions as best as I can...

Well I am glad someone has used it to full success. I hon8have never ever seen one person actually recommend it to anyone else I wouldn't. Perhaps west and mid west distribution of the ingredients are different from each other who knows. I too have some sucsess with the way you do it with tons of shakeup and warm to hot water for the mix to take and so on just not good for me or anyone i have seen use it but thanks for the new useful info on it in will be looking into the various differences between here and there

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Well I like diffinitely a ll the alternatives you are posting and always open to trying something new and better so keep those suggestions coming on other good organic gear that can be used . I am digging it !

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ah man I wonder tho @keiksweat ..... Mate have you tried any benies bacti the only way to avoid and kills off tons of bad luck with the ability to create a perfect environment and u sound like you need it the Bio war that @Texas Kid was pushing around not to long ago it is in no way expensive 90$ for the entire 3 box set and what your getting for the set buddy i think you will be fully equipped and extreme satisfaction honestly I wish I had more of it still is rolling the back of my head to run it 50 50 odds with B51 t 3# tmz-7 and a humic/Folic some humis would not be a bad I on the topic of discussion to contact the bio war guys and ask them i think @Texas Kid Will Give You A Low Down Tho or I feel there is a possibility that he will anyway
Cheers mate,honestly this is killing me off.dont know what the fuck is going on.gonna give em all a good flush through with the flora kleen.if still no good,I'm scratchin,starting again.got new beans and cuts on way.could do with some more new beans,genetic,but skint out now after todays auto's order.still looking for personal meds, pain relief,anti anxiety strain to keep full time.gonna get some caps bennies when funds prevail..hows the mogellons?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Eh it's an odd one that is for true that. Just not sure how I feel about it here maybe not good for the moment anyway until I get to the flesh doc and the other stuff has an analysis to determine if and how it goes/WTH it is indefinitely but I still get the out breaks every other day or so me and my wife found sprite in the tub draws the effects to the surface quite quickly and efficiently and scary shit you see she to questioned the actual effects but what she had seen until this now she crys everybtime I have a bit of a small anything go on scary stuff mate truely. Thanks for asking I wish I could post video here or email but it is all in dimmable HD 1080 and they are close to 2G to mail and simply can not do it but if you recall the youtube video on chemtrails and nanites well we have a video of what appears to be a malfunctioning unit it damd near teleports the whole of an inch and it is micro I have shown it to many people in person at which they all respond by being takenaback gasp and say WTF man stand back idk what that is but it is not a parasite or anything from this planet lmao

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Thanks @Texas Kid appreciate your time and effort still have to get a few photos to you of the effects and the ability to create such massive amounts of bacteria that is Enzo the only thing you can see under the scope at times is enzymes and organic acids this stuff is going to change the way to organically hydro buds still wishing it did not damage the antibodies when ran thru a water pump any suggestions for keeping the stuff alive whilst usein 440gph or 250gph water pumps nearly closed on the front opening and or tried setting to low flow and can not use a smaller pump unless I manifold many together and that does not work out well for me one always backs up and dies, no water pressure to climb, and so on?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

20150912 182719
20150912 182743

Here is what I got from that white table a few months back I forgot to update you on the finals due to it being done with like 6 months ago as well as most everythingyou have seen is post dated most of the time I really only keep the cool project stuff on the up n up so if I forget to continue the post ot update on something just say hey look here buddy let me tel you somethin I have been very patiently waiting and you still didn't say anything or finish up this part lol I am only telling you this because I am somewhat sure the photos I put up of the factory led to the Raiders jacking our tops and better looking girls because we have extinguished every other possible outcome only thing we can do now is wait for the shops to call us saying they have something which resembles the photos we took them and have a bit in stasis in the fridge and freezer and will not at all be a dificult match up. The reason I think this is I have just tryout Google imaging the photos as well as some of yours and other threads about 20% of these give dam near an exact location of origin where it was taken mostly out door photo so be cautious about what you post for photos and what you can see within it as for landmark/ landscape show and probably not a bad idea to post date everything by two weeks or more so you don't have any extra ones that are available for the first jacket to take remember this is for anything you have outside rooms and suites tents do not apply unless you leave your location settings on one thing I'm sure everyone makes for certain is turned off before doing photos of their meds just wanted to share that with you all and hope you are having a great day and the girls are going well for you.

Today I am dealing with the mystery pheno's of the exact same thing I believe @MIKEZILLA may be experiencing with the ability to create one pheno from two, 2 pheno plants or direct cross plants that have not been stabilized you tell me other than color and tops what if anything can you tell is different between these girls I will do individuals then a group and I would love some feed back on what you all think currently have a bit of a small idea of what is there but in no way positive of anything being the actual strain believed so within the original group of plants there was Blueberry Bomb, money maker, ATF, skittles,GSC ,possible a single cheese quake, lamb, possible cannatonic.but feel they were all gone last round with the coco coir perlite setup and that reminds me where the heck is @yooper420 bro we miss ya man sorry iv not been on the curmudgeon lately all I can do there is watching really tho I identify with everyone just fine but the fact is that I'm not sure if I am old enough ot what but I don't get responses sometimes the post is taken down even though I have checked in once or twice a week or so lol hope your doing well and the others there with ya as well.

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh I have gotten a bit better always have been fsirly long winded and enjoy talking to those who are of the same shoot mate by the time I edit the best of the posts I make after saving them to a flash so I always know what I have said without loading page after page to find the right one they lose probably 2/3 of the original message rofl how you been bro I see you have gotten amnesty then yes?

G gnome

G gnome

Oh I have gotten a bit better always have been fsirly long winded and enjoy talking to those who are of the same shoot mate by the time I edit the best of the posts I make after saving them to a flash so I always know what I have said without loading page after page to find the right one they lose probably 2/3 of the original message rofl how you been bro I see you have gotten amnesty then yes?
Yes the benevolent powers saw fit to forgive my sins. Fuckin bunch of jagoffs lol

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Lemme know what you think if yiu can please I would rather not wait for them to start showing again to get them tranz and possibly flower

Top Bottom