Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Big storm here. Net/bandwidth is up and down. Catch up with you all once it passes. Almost white out here again, net been down since 5:30am and will be out again I imagine as this weather system is picking up intensity again. have a happy Thanksgiving all. Chat at you once the snow settles..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Big storm here. Net/bandwidth is up and down. Catch up with you all once it passes. Almost white out here again, net been down since 5:30am and will be out again I imagine as this weather system is picking up intensity again. have a happy Thanksgiving all. Chat at you once the snow settles..
Send smoke signals if you need digging out bb,bet ur all fuxed up on that green dragon aint ya bro

keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm going to sleep ,this film blows man.christian bale is a doofuss.what a tool.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

an all nighter of battlefront. Man that t day feast nap was great. Who else is on that battlefront tip?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Compadre keiksweat! Get up and do some farming! I dunno mate! Back to my old tricks of over watering! Whats new over there?!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

You mean you went out out?! I was thinking online....Not that best time of your for peeps like us....I am sure I will have my dose soon....
Whatcha think @keiksweat....over watered? Whatcha your take on her? The BLRband this one appear to be not happy...droopy
I jus put those 2 up on top of my light...I am going to observe them for a few hours and see if they dont perk up...I have a feeling it is too cold on floor and they are not liking it....ok so i am writing this....and almost immediately the ChemD4 perked up!

keiksweat

keiksweat

You mean you went out out?! I was thinking online....Not that best time of your for peeps like us....I am sure I will have my dose soon....View attachment 552024View attachment 552027 Whatcha think @keiksweat....over watered? Whatcha your take on her? The BLRband this one appear to be not happy...droopy
I jus put those 2 up on top of my light...I am going to observe them for a few hours and see if they dont perk up...I have a feeling it is too cold on floor and they are not liking it....ok so i am writing this....and almost immediately the ChemD4 perked up!
Definitely drooping mate.over water.get an insulation board.cut it into squares,make perfect pot stand.keep off cold floor and the silver reflects light back up to plant.ain't you noticed em under my aero potz?I need a oil filled radiator with thermostat for night lights out.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Definitely drooping mate.over water.get an insulation board.cut it into squares,make perfect pot stand.keep off cold floor and the silver reflects light back up to plant.ain't you noticed em under my aero potz?I need a oil filled radiator with thermostat for night lights out.

WP 20151124 10 03 56 Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom