Nightfire OG

• Thread starter knnthc93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knnthc93

This is the second pheno I have had this problem with, my stems and branches are super weak and lame. No idea what the deal is and I only have it with this strain, any idea or ways to fix it?

Photo 2
Myco

Myco

OG genetics can be floppy... I and many others see it in many strains, you can a range of phenotypes between sturdy and floppy, it's just the name of the game.

I have 4 NiFi girls 35+ days in right now, 3 of them are supporting their weight quite well, 1 of them is clearly going to need support.

These floppy phenos just have to be cared for differently, and MOST strains require staking/support one way or another.

K

knnthc93

Yeah absolutely but for some reason this stem looks weak and not healthy. Am I tripping? I have a wifi clone beasting right next to it and the stem is almost twice the size

K

knnthc93

I almost feel like I could rip this stem apart by a super cropping snap or something

K

knnthc93

Still dealing with it, plant size is really suffering compared to the rest of my garden, someone has to know whats up. Started feeding heavy 16, thought maybe it needs something more..

Photo 1
Photo 3
Photo 2
Fraktaal

Fraktaal

Weak phenotype by the sounds of it brother. Not every individual can be a rock star.

way2green

way2green

Are the nutrients being absorbed or does the plant just sit in the soil like like it can't take in more feeding? I just wonder if the root system is expanding.

K

knnthc93

The roots are def expanding. This is the second pheno of nightfire I've had that had the same issue. So just keep trying to work with it?

way2green

way2green

I had a strain or two that would do similar to your pictures. My problem was the roots would grow in a knot like a softball. It just wouldn't use the space in the pot and wouldnt absorb the feedings. I might plant 5 at the same time and one of them would act up. They would remain fairly healthy but it was always the runt of the litter. I finally quit growing that varietal but never figured it out. I think it was just a genetic flaw that reared itself occasionally. Notjing bad ever happened but a low production.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I swear I have this exact pheno of night fire. Not worth it, smell is nothing. Taste is nothing, high is ok 6/10. Just not a keeper pheno.

The finished product good white color but really I'm gonna kick it

Top Bottom