Nightmare Cookies, Blue Petrol , Sour Strawberry , Sour Bubble , Lima Bean O.g.

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

What's Up Everybody I Got A Extra Light A 3 Foot Wide 4 Foot Long Experimental Space And A Few Extra Beans. All Seeds Are Reg In The Space Im Hoping For Good Males Or Females. This Is Just A Little Project Outside Of The Main Garden.I Got 5 Sin City NightmareCookies 2 Sin City Blue Petrols 1 Power Nap 1 Laplata Durango OG 3 Rare Dankness LimabeanOG 2 BOG Sour Strawberry 2 BOG Sour Bubble. 2 Sour Straw. Didnt Show Up And 2 Sour Bub. Just Were Looking Poor. 2 Sin City True OG Were Tossed.I Might Throw A Few More SinMints And BOG Sour Grape Beans To Play Catch Up
Nightmare cookies blue petrol  sour strawberry  sour bubble  lima bean og
Nightmare cookies blue petrol  sour strawberry  sour bubble  lima bean og 2
Nightmare cookies blue petrol  sour strawberry  sour bubble  lima bean og 3

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Looking good so far bro. Nice line up to run in an extra space. Some people would love to have that stuff in their main space. I'm subbed and watching. Got some of the same genetics as well so I'd like to see how they perform. U in soil? What nutes u using?

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Power OG Thanks This Is My First Mini Grow I'm PLanning On Flipping Them Week 3 Veg So They End Up At 3 1/2- 4 Foot Tall. Ill Be Starting Another Thread On The Main 6k Watt Garden Next Week. In There The Line Up Is:
Bubbas Girl Scout
Cornbread Bubba
Power Diesel
Original Sour D
Tangerine OG
Power Purps OG
OG Sinmint
Maybe A Few Others Debating On Holding On To These Pure GDP F2's For Doomsday Or Not.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Can't go wrong with anything in that list. From soil to nutes all a+ in my book! So I'm plenty interested in how u use the bokashi. Do u ferment it and stuff or just amend and top dress. I have a good source to get it cheap but if u get to know me u will realize I always have a project of some sort going and anything I plan usually gets trumped by something unplanned. Lol!

Tnelz

Tnelz

It sure does. Lol. I'm up to my ankles in all different shit. Lol. I'll be running a line of shit as food for three or four plants in this round. Poo guys Poo. They have a three part mix and ultimately it's just different ratios of shit that u brew. Organic awesomeness! Lol! So I'm Def watching this grow bro! Actually met kyle kush man at the expo in Boston. He blessed me with some bud. Good guy and I'm Def a fan of Vega matrix from what I've seen first hand. Homie a couple towns out uses it and grow kashi. Can't go wrong there! Good luck bro!

Pimp T

Pimp T

Right At 2 Week Veg-20 Days From Planting. Had To Toss A Few Of My BOGs Gear Just Seemed Unhappy And Runty I Sent A Few BOG Sour Grape Troops In To Make Up For It .Not Really Digging This Happy Frog Don't Like The Texture Hate How Hard It Gets When It Dries
20141210 115304 1
And I See Thicker Stems And Faster Growth With My Light Warrior Ocean Forest 50/50 Seedling Mix. I Foliar Fed A Little Nitrozyme And Photosynthesis Plus Last Night They Seemed To Like It. Thanks @111isola

Pimp T

Pimp T

From 10am To 1am Yesterday I Got This Up And Running I Rewired It Added New Breakers Insulated And Closed In Soffets Then Woke Up A 5am To Catch A Train. Its About To Be A Great Year Im Traveling Ill Update Pics When I Get Home.
20141218 155152
20141218 234616
20141218 234551

B

Burned Haze

Awesome line and def looks like a A+ diary so subscribed for the journey . I wonder how corn Bready that spefic bubba pheno really smells like corn bread ? Odd pheno but rad :)

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Burned Haze Thanks Man I'll Try To Keep It Updated.The Cornbread Bubba Was Named Cornbread Because "Cornbread Ricky" Is The Original Cut Holder Of The Triangle Kush In The Cross Who Passed The Cut For It To Be Made.

Top Bottom