Nightmare Cookies ??

• Thread starter Samwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
just received pack of Nightmare Cookies seeds (from Attitude) and as the label is misspelled just wondering if they are legit ??

Nightmare cookies

pumped to start them this spring

half baked

half baked

Mmmmmmm bit of a mad one that, I'd be skeptical if I saw that, hope they are what you bought bro

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Mmmmmmm bit of a mad one that, I'd be skeptical if I saw that, hope they are what you bought bro
that's what I thought but hoping someone can tell me , yea we printed that out bad but used it anyway.......

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Wrote them (Attitude) an email . See what they answer. Anyone from SinCity ?

germinator

germinator

Seeds look nice and looks like a piece of the label in the bag, they may of taken them out of the breeders pack for "stealth shipping". But packs I have purchased from sincity are tamper proof sealed with seed in disc's.
You gonna have to grow em out and show us.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
I did ask for stealth shipping and it came in a very small make-up box. Hope you are right.

dlovejah

dlovejah

The Attitude does remove beans from Breeder packs unless you specifically ask for it. Especially now a days. Just looked and its mispelled just like yours is. I wouldn't worry those look like big fat SC Seeds.Heres a pic of it
P1260300
P1260291

P1260297
Last edited:
kds710

kds710

Why are Sin City packs on the bay only packs of 10? Everywhere else they are packs of 15.

Good luck with the Nightmare Cookies I've seen some really beautiful results posted here on the farm, you should be in for quite a treat

Top Bottom