Nirvanas- Crystal, ICE, and unknown White Rhino

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

here is some of Nirvanas Crystal, and ICE
and some White Rhino from a friends family in amsterdam.
thats all the info i have on those but they came out nice. they all flowered for 10-weeks.

the WR's looks sweet instead of big colas it had baseball size buds everywhere. good yielder lots of trichs. and the scent/taste reminds me of white widow so it could be Rhino but i got all second hand info so i will just say its good smoke. this strain was pretty stable so the potency was all around a 8.5.

the ICE's is alright it had bananas in week 9. but it was a awesome yielder big fat colas.there were a few pheno's but all were similar. it looked smelled and grew like Skunk very sweet/fruity scent. and for potency the best pheno was a 6.5-7.

the Crystal's had a very bushy structure the side growth keeps up with the top. a few pheno's here but all had crazy trich production. it was way better production than the ICE. the scent is similar to the ICE but more pungent in a good way. and for potency the best pheno was a 8.5

Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino
Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino 2
Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino 3
Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino 4
Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino 5
Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino 6
Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino 7
Nirvanas  crystal ice and unknown white rhino 8
hubcap

hubcap

not bad dood.
i liked their white rhino as well.

tks for taking the time to share !

=farmer hubcap.

W

WoodyKidHaed

Nice work man! I grown Ice by Nirvana, lovely smoke and good bubble hash from it also...

C

ChuckyLarms

nice report. I had been considering ordering some ice to try but you just sold me on the crystal instead. thanks

D

D9420

Nice work man! I grown Ice by Nirvana, lovely smoke and good bubble hash from it also...
thats the plan here got trim from 10 ICE, 10 Crystal, 10 WR
so i will be making either Bubble or some Oil :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

nice report. I had been considering ordering some ice to try but you just sold me on the crystal instead. thanks

ya its way better double the trich production of the ICE. and it smells great.
but i would go with any strain from Mandala, or K.C. Brains
for the money there good genetics better than nirvana.
but if you have the money i would go with some of the strains here. anything from The Cali Connection, OGRaskal, Top Dawg, Sannie, Mr. Nice, all seem to have great genetics. its worth paying a little extra for there gear you will end up with a couple nice keepers from a 10-pack that will blow nirvana strains out of the water. most strains from nirvana are different mixes. but there all mostly Skunk crosses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom