Nitrogen Deficiency in FFOF?

• Thread starter mortyb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mortyb

mortyb

I have some Afghan in solo cups filled with FFOF & it looks healthy to me; however, it's 2 most bottom leaves are yellowing & looking like they will fall off some time.

Could this be a nitrogen deficiency, despite them constantly praying & not really looking pale. I thought FFOF was more than enough nutes (maybe even too much) for young plants in solo cups?

Nitrogendef
bunkerking

bunkerking

Transplant shock. Give it a few days to adjust and take up nutes. Dont water it for abit.

If you have anything like calmag. Try foliar feeding it to give it some food in the leafs.

Likely does need a bigger pot for the size.

MiMed knows his stuff. Listen to him with regards to FFOF.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Transplant shock. Give it a few days to adjust and take up nutes. Dont water it for abit.

If you have anything like calmag. Try foliar feeding it to give it some food in the leafs.

Likely does need a bigger pot for the size.

MiMed knows his stuff. Listen to him with regards to FFOF.
Curious as to what “foliar” spraying is and how I can go about doing it in case I come across the same issue. Thanks.

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

How are your plants? And what are you feeding with? I use FFOF also. I feed by top dressing with various dry amendments

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

I grew Afghan#1 several years ago. They will get big with colas as big as your forearm. MIMED knows his stuff

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Curious as to what “foliar” spraying is and how I can go about doing it in case I come across the same issue. Thanks.
Foliar spraying in general is using a diluted solution to spray directly on your leaves, which absorbs them. You can fertilize by using a diluted nutrient cocktail, or it is a useful too for figuring out lockouts and stuff, since you can apply possible remedies and bypass any root problems you might be having. In other words, for example... if your plant can't get enough magnesium because of soil Ph issues, a foliar application of a solution that contains magnesium is sprayed on the leaves. The plant gets the magnesium, looks better, and you know the problem is a lockout in the roots because things got better when you bypassed them. Foliar feeding is fairly common, although mostly using homebrew concoctions and/or teas.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Foliar spraying in general is using a diluted solution to spray directly on your leaves, which absorbs them. You can fertilize by using a diluted nutrient cocktail, or it is a useful too for figuring out lockouts and stuff, since you can apply possible remedies and bypass any root problems you might be having. In other words, for example... if your plant can't get enough magnesium because of soil Ph issues, a foliar application of a solution that contains magnesium is sprayed on the leaves. The plant gets the magnesium, looks better, and you know the problem is a lockout in the roots because things got better when you bypassed them. Foliar feeding is fairly common, although mostly using homebrew concoctions and/or teas.
Understood. Thank you for that.
😵💨🌱🚀
Burnz

Latest posts

Top Bottom