Nitrogen Deficiency or Flowering Process

• Thread starter Newbie2Yields
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie2Yields

Bubble Gum Strain

My first grow

6.5 weeks into flowering and buds are there, just not what I was expecting.

Removed three leaves (image below) and not sure if this looks like a deficiency or if this is the natural life of the plant this time.

I’ve attempted to give FoxFarm Tiger Bloom once every 3-4 days but the tips start curling and burning.

I have laid off the Tiger Bloom and have just use Big Bloom and plain water at about 6ph.

Thoughts and suggestions.

Nitrogen deficiency or flowering process
Nitrogen deficiency or flowering process 2
Nitrogen deficiency or flowering process 3
freezeland2

freezeland2

Looks to be natural fade of the plant. Yes, you nuked them with the nutrients. I wouldn’t give more. Backing the light down and dropping temps slowly over the next 2 - 3 weeks will help the plant to finish.

N

Newbie2Yields

Looks to be natural fade of the plant. Yes, you nuked them with the nutrients. I wouldn’t give more. Backing the light down and dropping temps slowly over the next 2 - 3 weeks will help the plant to finish.
Thank you! Appreciate the help. They will be fine this late in the game and not much time left; correct?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Thank you! Appreciate the help. They will be fine this late in the game and not much time left; correct?
They’ll be fine. Just let them finish. What I said about light and temp will help them toward that end.

N

Newbie2Yields

They’ll be fine. Just let them finish. What I said about light and temp will help them toward that end.
Thank you. I already dropped the light one notch. I will probably do that every other day to every 3rd day until the end.

Thanks again

Top Bottom