Nitrogen tox or over watered?

• Thread starter honeeye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
honeeye

honeeye

Thanks in advance for any insight, I'm learning leaf reading. What I see is nitrogen tox and nitrogen deficiency. Summer in Central New York sucked. Much rain, very hot. They have been over watered for certain. Outdoor indica, FFOF/Coast of Maine blend. 10 Gallon pots. FF newtz were the big 3, stopped Grow Big a couple weeks ago.. and last hit them with 2 weeks of Beastie Bloomz. 4 weeks left. What is it you see?
IMG_20210830_110505.jpg

Last edited:
honeeye

honeeye

Others with the same conditions and treatment are doing ok. Red Hot Cookies turning

Received 1017413592364219
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Looks Hungry but it's late in the year for high nitrogen feeding. I'd give it a blooming fertilizer like Pro Mix 3-6-12 in the black bottle.
1 Cap full in a watering can, give it the entire watering can once a week until your almost ready to take it down.

If it was mine. I'd defoliate it big time let the sun in at those buds. Otherwise your going to end up with a couple of colas and a bunch of popcorn.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It looks like you were a little low on N and then you added a little too much. Note the hooking leaves on the branch top in the upper right corner.

I believe you've fixed the low N problem, maybe slightly too much.

NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

They do look hungry but if your in the northeast it's seems to be more of a environmental issue this year as many folks on here have been discussing I myself have been having the same issue.
20210901 172255

Top Bottom