Nitrogen toxicity any tips thabks

• Thread starter Lightskinmane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lightskinmane

Lightskinmane

Hi y’all I’m back on this forum becuase I am having some more problems. I have three plants indoor and they all are clawing up and a dark green I have them a little to much bio thrive grow right before transition. Now there a few weeks into flowering and still showing signs I flushed them yester day in the bath and now I’m wondering if I should flush again thabks for your help

Nitrogen toxicity any tips thabks
Nitrogen toxicity any tips thabks 2
Nitrogen toxicity any tips thabks 3
Anthem

Anthem

Can you take a look at the pictures you have posted and answer a question please. Do you feel anyone can really get a good understanding of what is going on with your plants based on the pictures you have posted?

Lightskinmane

Lightskinmane

Sorry @Anthem here it’s real difficult to take pictures with that light glare lol

Anthem

Anthem

You have more than just Nitro tox going on from what I can tell.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

It's important to give all available info about the grow. Light wattage, environment, strength and pH of nutrient solution/water, frequency of irrigation, size of containers, media in containers, etc., etc., etc.

Lightskinmane

Lightskinmane

Ok 5 gallon and 15 gallon they were originally outdoor but. I moved them way before transition. The soil is fox farm ocean forest . 600w , I water them every few days due to it being soil in a indoor environment . I do not measure the ppm and or the ph I plan on getting a ph stick and ph adjusters next grow . I have a fan blowing and a carbon filter attached to tubing for outake .I did give them 6 ml of bio thrive about right of transition In a gallon of water . Sorry about that than. Y’all for your help

Top Bottom