Nitrogen toxicity or over watering?

• Thread starter Vexxic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexxic

Vexxic

Hey guys! I’m growing in fox farms using nature’s pride as nutes! I think I might have a nitrogen toxicity or maybe some over watering. The soil is pretty dry now but the pots still have some weight to em. Let me know what y’all think!

I also moved my light closer a few days ago and I water with ph 6.1 🤷‍♂️

Nitrogen toxicity or over watering
Nitrogen toxicity or over watering 2
Nitrogen toxicity or over watering 3
Nitrogen toxicity or over watering 4
euphoria526

euphoria526

agreed. It looks more overwatering than plain N tox.
you’d get more of a claw for N tox. Similar to one of your pics but wayyyyy more exaggerated. Are the bottoms still feeling moist at all?

Moshmen

Moshmen

overwatered for sure- nitro tox is starting see how dark green it is , and you are starting to “claw”
lights ! What light and how close? Looks a lot like light stress as well. - it’s prolly a combination of all three IMO. Slow down on nutes , raise the light back up, and don’t water till the pot feels like it’s full of styrofoam. ( couple days) and I’ll bet the flatten right out

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

A phosphorus deficiency would cause the dark green leaves and the red stripes on the stems. Ph on the higher side? Maybe increase your pk to n ratio

Vexxic

Vexxic

agreed. It looks more overwatering than plain N tox.
you’d get more of a claw for N tox. Similar to one of your pics but wayyyyy more exaggerated. Are the bottoms still feeling moist at all?
They were actually pretty root bound too tbh I went ahead and reposted and they perked up a little. Still looking stressed though

5B931BF8 8F84 437D 9AB1 C0DA96877568
Vexxic

Vexxic

overwatered for sure- nitro tox is starting see how dark green it is , and you are starting to “claw”
lights ! What light and how close? Looks a lot like light stress as well. - it’s prolly a combination of all three IMO. Slow down on nutes , raise the light back up, and don’t water till the pot feels like it’s full of styrofoam. ( couple days) and I’ll bet the flatten right out
I’m running growers choice roi-e680 on 100% about 3 feet above the canopy. Maybe turn it down a little?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Maybe just a tad until they recover from the transplant , with new soil added to the mix they will prolly perk right up looks like good healthy roots

Latest posts

Top Bottom