Nitrogen toxicity or???, please help

• Thread starter Stevenh82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Right its sometimes a gamble whether the seeds are photo or auto sometimes. Like they get mixed up or somethin I dunno lol I've heard of this prob multiple times where someone buys fem photo seeds and ends up with an auto or a Male
Aww right, that's not too good lol. U any idea how I flush my plants. I've seen on internet to flush 3 times the pot volume with water which would be 15 gallon. Would I do that in one day or over a couple of days. Its cococoir but dont want to saturate it.

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

50000 lux is to much for 18hrs imo 40000 is about where I may push to without co2. 60000 iah if 12/12.

A little update, flushed them with 60ltr of hp's water, fed them half nutes for 3 days then back up to full nutes. Lowered the lux to roughly 40,000 and they back to normal growing good again. Thanks all for your help

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

A little update, flushed them with 60ltr of hp's water, fed them half nutes for 3 days then back up to full nutes. Lowered the lux to roughly 40,000 and they back to normal growing good again. Thanks all for your help
Everyone

Top Bottom