No Cali Or American Elites In The Uk, Or Vice Versa? Wats Up With That Fellow Farmers

• Thread starter sensisamstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Best quality Uk based strain experienced by you guys n gals?

• Total voters
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

@sanvanalona i mean about the risk of bringing.em in too, what do you guys think.about some of the uk elites being better all round quality than the best american, different strokes for different folks i know but by majority.. Just curious chaps.. Thankd. Sss
I think there are special elites all over that would do very amazing in the states. I have smoked some awesome blue cheese from big buddha a few years ago that he brought to Amsterdam, that strain was awesome. That same year I smoked every kind from underground originals and they were unbelievable and would do very well in the states I believe. I also have had some terrific amnesia from London that would do very well out here, wouldn't compete with the og family but it would make many people happy for sure. There are amazing elites in Spain, Canada, Amsterdam, and almost anywhere with a big enough scene, dont get me wrong though the chem/og/diesel family is top tier due to its closeness to roadkill skunk and all out amazingness, but there are some other roadkills out there (purple skunk on lasqutei island, bc) and all of these elites would do well in the states: we are finally opening up our palates due to the massive influx of concentrates and the ability to preserve some of the more volatile terpenes that have not been able to be smoked due to temperature and that is opening the door for so many different strains: lemon tree, tangie, blueberry to name a few.

G gnome

G gnome

I think there are special elites all over that would do very amazing in the states. I have smoked some awesome blue cheese from big buddha a few years ago that he brought to Amsterdam, that strain was awesome. That same year I smoked every kind from underground originals and they were unbelievable and would do very well in the states I believe. I also have had some terrific amnesia from London that would do very well out here, wouldn't compete with the og family but it would make many people happy for sure. There are amazing elites in Spain, Canada, Amsterdam, and almost anywhere with a big enough scene, dont get me wrong though the chem/og/diesel family is top tier due to its closeness to roadkill skunk and all out amazingness, but there are some other roadkills out there (purple skunk on lasqutei island, bc) and all of these elites would do well in the states: we are finally opening up our palates due to the massive influx of concentrates and the ability to preserve some of the more volatile terpenes that have not been able to be smoked due to temperature and that is opening the door for so many different strains: lemon tree, tangie, blueberry to name a few.
Ur usin the word "elite" pretty loosely eh?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ur usin the word "elite" pretty loosely eh?
Shit, I don't think so but maybe. I think of elites as being the best of the best to whichever specific geographic location that I may be in, here are some examples from the states:
PNW: sweet skunk (not island), dogwalker, albert walker.
Montana: Silvertip, Blueberry Tahoe, Vicsfruit.
California: Chem 4, og, original sour diesel that made its way from the east coast, lemon tree, tangie, grapefruit, 911
Indiana: Bubblegum
Ohio: Lemon G, four way, dumpster

I don't regard the availability of a strain as criteria for being elite, rather just which ones are the best of the bunch.

S

sensisamstar

Never had the pleasure of blue lime pie wizzard sounds delish, are you in the uk buddy. Sss

S

sensisamstar

I agree. But ive been.lucky.to.obtain one or two cuts that a good friend in the us agrees is on the lines of quality.from.a real well grown chem or og but because of everything.having to be underground in the uk because of our idiotic laws few ppl get the pleasure.... BUT like i said in an earlier post i had a Larry og cut for around a year, lost it in a move but it was fookin incredible herb defo top 3! Imo. I dream about that baby. Cant belive i lost contact of hat poor little girl and her dearly loving father lol. Sss

S

sensisamstar

Im sure youl find a keeper wizzard that my.kinda bud really you lucky swine haha. Sss good luck

Top Bottom