No grow medium what so ever!

• Thread starter BluePowerRanger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MedicalHydroponics

MedicalHydroponics

I’m currently under going my first ever grow medium-less. Has anyone attempted such a thing? I have two 4x4 tables set up in a 5x10 tent. Two luxx 645 leds. Co2 enrichment. My tents are in lung room. I keep the room set to roughly 65-70. I have a intake fan 4 inch to pull in cool air into the tent if need be. The fan is connected to my temp monitor. I have a back draft spring loaded damper in-line with the intake fan to keep the co2 sealed in this tent after the fan turns off. I have my timers set to flood every other 15 minutes. I sourced 4x8 pvc sheet from a local department store. Cut the boards to size to fit snug in my trays. Then cut out 4 inch circles. Im doing 4 per sq. With 4 inch net cups and neoprene inserts. The roots will hang in free air and naturally grow down into the trays. I have 50 gal Reservoirs. I currently fill my trays up roughly 3.5 inches.. as the roots grow I won’t have to flood so high, but probably will leave them that way. Being the hassle of adjusting… it takes roughly 8 minutes to fill to 3.5 inches and 15 minutes to completely drain.. the reason I’m trying this out is because. I consider myself to be very efficient and logical. Growing mediumless seems the most efficient and logical way to grow to me. No mess to clean up or throw out other than root mass… anyhow I’d love to hear from guys with experience growing this way..
Where did you get the pvc sheet? What thickness is it.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Gettin ready for the big flip tomorrow.. going to have a slight stagger In this section of my grow. A week or two.. difference.. I’m running advance nutes micro Blum grow.. micro nute calmag, pirhana bud candy.. my clones are going straight to 4 inch neoprene inserts suspended in air within net cups. 😍😍😍 no grow media.. grab your 🍿 kick back enjoy the 🎥 😆
I ran something similiar to that,the worst part is clogging of emmiters and constant maintenance , I switched to sewer pipe with drilled holes,insert clone, and one feed line per pipe

Top Bottom