No more blunts in Canada ... Flavoured tobacco is now illegal

• Thread starter l0g1c4l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

Yes the law states no flavoured tobacco unless it is considered a cigarette. Legally a cigar is a cigarette in Canada. And to get the cigarette status you have to meet a certain tobacco count. So since blunt wraps dont have any tobacco already wrapped in them, they do not meet the status req't.

And Nurlord, I dont think they are bullshit flavored.

O

oneton

whats the point blunts are nasty when smokein high grade theres just no point

marski420

marski420

Its the fact that the man has yet again found a way to somehow take something as harmless as a paper away from us and we have to just sit here and take it. They dont have as much power as everyone thinks they do.. infact the only power they have is the power we give up to them. I dont follow laws that dont make logical sense in my head EX. Marijuana.. its a natural occuring plant on this earth, nobody has the right to say I can or cannot have it and I will fight that till my death. Their allowed to make horrible pills that cause more problems than they solve but can say no to safe medicine like Marijuana, which has never harmed a soul, other than the fact smoking anything is harmful to your lungs (except vapo,rock on!!) With that being said, I say fuck em and ill never abide by rules that go against LOGIC and COMMON SENSE.. This aint nazi fuckin Germany or communist China, dont forget that brothers!!!

S

strawD

has something like this happened all over america, or just certain states? At my local headshop, they now only sell these "bluntarillo's" that are a flavored cigar that is wrapped in 3 extra blunt wraps. "the most customizable slowest burning cigar ever!" unwrap to smoke at your desired pace. LOL. Nice to get 3 wraps in 1 package (has a zipper seal) for a reasonable price, but the flavors are super limited. i miss my kingpin maple.....

M

Mister Charlie

Sucks for the people that rely on them. Most people around here use nasty ass cigarellos.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

It sucks that they are taking away your options on how you want to smoke. Although IMO if your smoking good herb you should use a clean glass bong and not a butane lighter, so you can really taste it. but if you must use papers you should try clear/raw papers.

Top Bottom