No more blunts in Canada ... Flavoured tobacco is now illegal

• Thread starter l0g1c4l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

Hey farmers...so as the title states no more blunts in Canada :( My favorite brand was Platinum Blunts, any fruity flavour! The Canadian gov't has decided to make flavoured tobacco illegal, unless it contains enough tobacco to be considered a cigarette(such bullsh!t). They claim putting nice fruity pictures along with scents and tastes influences people into smoking more...nothing to do with the fact that its still tobacco???

Either way I'm vexed and have been on the hunt for blunts all over online today. I used to order them from 1percent.com but than they stopped carrying them. I usually pay around $25bucks a box(50 blunts) delivered. If any farmer knows a wholesaler that will hook me up with a large order and will be discreet with the packaging I will be very thankful.

Marvin Dorfler

Marvin Dorfler

You could always flavor tobacco or rolling papers yourself.

There is an array of products out there for that particular thing.

K

kmk4eva

there is a store called knuckle heads in utah i use to buy boxes from for only 10 bucks look them up

aldus

aldus

Can't you just buy ciggarillos and gut them?

I always liked a peach optimo over a blunt wrap, but that's just me.

JH420

JH420

Flavoured blunt wraps are lung (and throat) killers imho...get some nice strawberry bubba and RAW papers dats what I'm talkin bout.

O

og_kid

man that really suks for the blunt smokers out there hope all is well.

G

greyfx

hxxp://rollingpaperdepot.com/ I've ordered from them with success and ordered two boxes of the blueberry flavored cones lol.

420king-spaded

imo if you want your bud to taste fruity go grow some fruity bud shit whatever your fav flav is you can grow it in nugget

B

BeachBummed

Can't you just buy ciggarillos and gut them?

I always liked a peach optimo over a blunt wrap, but that's just me.

man that IS a blunt. i dont like those just wrappers man just buy the actual blunt and learn to rip em, sooo much better. just remember to tear out the "cancer paper" thats about the first 1 1/2" of the mouthpiece side, you'll see it.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Its all flavoured tobacco products, so theres no flavoured cigarillos either boys. If you want to be smoking the cleanest best papers, use smoking maiz, cleanest burn you can find. I know its not blunts, but some folks will love em that have no choice but to switch to something.

fortwunty

fortwunty

The federal ban went in a few weeks ago. I was very disappointed as well. I was gonna smoke a nice big fat blunt the day my son was born, but no more blunt wraps. Kingpin Maple Syrup blunt wraps are the bomb. Just gonna have to buy my Kingpin blunts from EDIT from now on I guess...

E

ehole

umm so what's wrong with smoking a non-flavored blunt? if your weed is done right you don't need some ridiculous flavor add on. luckily i live within 30 minutes of where swisher sweets are manufactured, buy a pack get a pack free deals everywhere and they're always fresh :)

C

Cloud 99

man that IS a blunt. i dont like those just wrappers man just buy the actual blunt and learn to rip em, sooo much better. just remember to tear out the "cancer paper" thats about the first 1 1/2" of the mouthpiece side, you'll see it.

you must a spent time in philly as thats the only place ive heard people call it that(cancer paper) lol.its actually just thicker paper to reinforce the end that would normally be in your mouth if it were smoked as the cigar that it is.
Now days i use Bluntvilles natural or vanilla for reggy mill and i try to use rizzlas or phonto leaf for the good shit.
:stonedsmilie:

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

So Canada doesn't sell cigars? I didn't know that. Why is that? Personally if I'm going to smoke a blunt I use Garcia Vega cigars. They are nice natural wraps and don't really taste like much, so you can still taste your danks.

L

l0g1c4l

Well glad to hear others are as disappointed as I! FRACKIN GOVT DICKS!! Anyhow for those of you who do care, I have found a few solutions.

First off is a company called bewild, now these guys dont seem to be reputable at all but i took a risk and ordered anyways. I put a note on the purchase asking them to just not right down in the description that they happen to be tobacco, Platinum blunt wraps is what I ordered and thats all they wrote and I received them yesterday! WOOHOO!! Second, I found another company in miami who will also ship my way discreetly at wholesale box prices. So if you want the wholesale link send me a pm and i'll hook you up.

I love my blunt wraps! Gutting a cigar is no where near the same thing, its nice, but no blunt wrap! I've been smoking blunts for so long that when I smoke paper I get brutal cottonmouth.

A

AbusiveOGK

That's crazy, I can't do wraps. Just not my thing. Nothin' like a fresh vanilla or golden honey dutch.

Bullshit on that ban though. I feel for my neighbors to the north.

nurlord

nurlord

Thread title is really misleading. There are no blunt wraps. Actually it's no more of the bullshit flavoured blunt wraps. Cigars are still available thereby meaning blunts are alive and well. Even though I really need to stick to papers.

Top Bottom