No name strip light..

• Thread starter Nugg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugg

Nugg

Ok finally got my light..seems like it took months.. anyway this is a no name China light,says mean well driver and Samsung strips..900 watts.. receipt sent with light listed part number and a usd of 190$..I payed like 670$.. I have there contact information now I'll be checking on shipping and see if I can get it cheaper...
So my impression so far of the light is completely satisfied..it's actually better than I was expecting...just got it hung this morning so can't say has it preforms yet
I have it set at about 1200 ppfd's across the board..it does fall off to 750 on the edges but that can be expected.. I like the fact that the light looks natural,not used to seeing my plants like that's .lol..
Next grow I'll know more..I'm changing lights out half way through flower..day..28..
No name strip light 4
No name strip light 3
No name strip light 2

No name strip light
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Congrats to ya.
I'm very satisfied with my China lights.
Mine were $760.00 delivered and said $190.00 also on customs declaration.
I've got a bad feeling I'll be getting at least a couple more before long!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice, you will like led, there is a learning curve fir sure
Is that 900 watts at the wall?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

OOOH, to me that is worse than the glow of an HPS bulb. I never used the blurple lights. Even when I was using CFL bulbs in a cabinet I mixed my spectrum, half of the bulbs were at 2700K (warm white) and the other half were at 5500K (daylight). I never believed cutting out wavelengths would be more efficient, and that proved to be true. Too bad I never thought to apply that thought to LEDs; I would be a rich man today.

OjoDeMalo

OjoDeMalo

those viparspectras have been great lights. I use a couple 450s to supplement the cobs and quantums.

Nugg

Nugg

Congrats to ya.
I'm very satisfied with my China lights.
Mine were $760.00 delivered and said $190.00 also on customs declaration.
I've got a bad feeling I'll be getting at least a couple more before long!
Figures on sale now...
Screenshot 20200331 103855

Nugg

Nugg

That's what is states for power consumption.it puts out 1200ppfd at 12".. that's where I'm set..that's what my meter says I'm at anyway..same place I got light from is now like 1100$ if you feel better if it cost more..but it's the same light as pictured above for way less..I purchased my light from a USA dealer...it came straight from China....i call it the American greed...
Ok there are two versions of that light .one is high ppfd.other is..normal? It's on Allexspress.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom