No powdery mildew!

• Thread starter jonnynu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
You might want to give this outfit the benefit of the doubt....From the outset, I have to tell ya that I don't have a current PM problem, however, if this product of theirs works like their NO SPIDER MITES product, we're all gonna be in heaven and that's no bullshit!

Best of all it's ORGANIC!!!!!! No offense intended, but EAGLE 20's MSDS (Material Data Safety Sheet) tells you all you need to know as far as the ingredients are concerned. Like most of us, I don't look outside the ORGAINIC realm...I just don't like using strong chemicals if I can possibly avoid it...

Again, haven't tried it, but the people that have swear by it...

Doing what I can for eliminating our major problems using ORGANIC remedies...enough said...

Peace,

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Forgot to drop this...nopowderymildew.com....I have no affiliation with this outfit...but that NO SPIDER MITES jazz is the absoulute ticket!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
BTW..you can always go to nospidermites.com and get them that way....if you have trouble with nopowderymildew.com....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You really love to push this companys product... Sure you arent affiliated at all?

P

Powdery

You really love to push this companys product... Sure you arent affiliated at all?
You said it buddy... by the way lovin' your grow and mentality...F your neighbor, I was laughing so hard when I read all that. Nosy people...Blarggg.

Eagle20 the Powdery or Breed immune plants, lol I like the Powdery myself...adds a chalky, sort of dusty dry throat fuzzy sensation to the inhale....inoculates the lungs!:giggle

qupee

qupee

Uhhh Eagle 20 breeds resistant powdery mildew dude, more so that most alternatives.

Oh ya? Then name 3 alternatives to Eagle and cite sources for your assertion that they are less likely to result in resistant strains of pm than myclobutanil (active ingr. in Eagle20).

Anyone using any pesticide or fungicide should understand that it is nearly universally important to use an integrated management plan that includes products that act with different modes of action.

Blaze

Blaze

That is easy, I can list a LOT more than three. I really do not get why so many people use E20 when there are cheaper, more effective, less toxic, less harmful alternatives to use. E20 really is about the worst possible fungicide one can use for PM, but apparently most growers are too stupid and lazy to look at the MANY alternatives used in the ag industry, such as:

TEBUCONAZOLE (Example: Elite)

TRIFLUMIZOLE (Example: Procure)

FENARIMOL (Example: Rubigan)

AZOXYSTROBIN (Example: Abound)

TRIFLOXYSTROBIN (Example: Flint)

KRESOXIM-METHYL (Example: Sovran)

PYRACLOSTROBIN/BOSCALID (Example: Pristine)

BACILLUS PUMILIS (Example: Sonata)

BACILLUS SUBTILIS (Example: Serenade Max)

HARPIN PROTEIN (Example: Messenger)

GABA/L-GLUTAMIC ACID (Example: AuxiGro)

NARROW RANGE OIL (Example: JMS Stylet oil)

QUINOXYFEN (Quintec)

Everything on that list except the first three has a different mode of action than Eagle 20 and will be more effective, esp if you have used E20 before. Everything on that list is not something that is abused by stupid pot growers, so again, resistance is much less likely. But hey if you want to keep using something that causes cancer, disrupts your DNA, and is on the same level of toxicity as lead and creosote, costs more money, and doesn't work very, well be my guest....

qupee

qupee

^ touche. Nice list, seriously. Looks like I've got a night of research ahead (I am interested in alternative pm treatments)

Blaze

Blaze

We all need to do more more research, myself included! It seems like PM is becoming a lot more commons and a lot more aggressive than it used to be. I strongly suspect a lot of that has to do w/ the fact that there are only a few products that get used by growers, and they tend to use it over and over and over again, which breeds resistance. As you pointed out, you gotta know the mode of action with what you are using, and alternate products, or else you are just breeding resistant PM.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i used green cure at a little more then recommended dosage as well as got a dehuey and got my temps in check took a bunch of cuts threw the moms out and sprayed the cuts every other day got rid of pm completely. if you have PM your room needs to tightened up. actually now in a few of my breeding projects i only kept the males that showed no signs of PM infection to help put soem resistance into the strains

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
GOOD GOD ALIMIGTY! guys, let's not burn us into toast for God's sake...FOR THE FRIGGIN' RECORD.....NO I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS OUTFIT...DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH???????????? ASK THEM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME...THE SHIT IS ORGANIC AS COMPARED TO EAGLE 20...THE SHIT WORKS...GET OFF YOUR SADDLE AND HIT THE GROUND! JUST GOES TO SHOW YA...TRY AND HELP AND HEAD TO THE GUILLOTIN!

O

Organicyumyum

^ touche. Nice list, seriously. Looks like I've got a night of research ahead (I am interested in alternative pm treatments)

We all need to do more more research, myself included! It seems like PM is becoming a lot more commons and a lot more aggressive than it used to be. I strongly suspect a lot of that has to do w/ the fact that there are only a few products that get used by growers, and they tend to use it over and over and over again, which breeds resistance. As you pointed out, you gotta know the mode of action with what you are using, and alternate products, or else you are just breeding resistant PM.

look guys, if you just used a dope compost tea full of beneficials you wouldn't ever see p.m. in the first place. ever since I started using simplici-tea compost teas i havent seen a drop of pm in over a year. before that, i couldnt get rid of it for like 3 cycles. eagle 20 doesnt work, and it's toxic as hell. sprayed it on plants in veg and they still had it in flower. compost teas make your plants stronger and immune, chemicals make them weaker and succeptible. this is a fact! seen it multiple times with my own two eyes. anyone who wants to argue with that is screaming to the wind. also, chemicals are bad for patients who have to smoke them.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Blaze for blowing their doors off! Looks like the better queston from m opponets is ARE THEY AFFILIATED WITH EAGLE 20 rather than if I'm affiliated with THE NO SPIDER MITES OUTFIT!...HEY..DON'T GET YOURSELVES ALL UP IN A TUSSY!...GO TO EAGLE 20"S MSDS ON THEIR WEB SITE...YOU WANT TO USE IT ...THEN USE IT!!!!!!!!!

qupee

qupee

I've been hearing a lot of people report success with the no spider mites.. but it concerns me that I cannot (yet) find any specifics whatsoever about what is in either of their products (no spider mites, no powder mildew)...

Their website is nothing but marketing.. that's usually a big red flag.

I'm not saying it works or doesn't I don't know. But it really is put forward in a snake oil like way.

Q. How soon will I be able to see results?
A. You will see results immediately and within seconds! ... No need to wait any longer. Get the results you need now!

Q. Can spider mites become grow an immunity or become immune over time?
A. No...

Q. Can powdery mildew become grow an immunity or become immune over time?
A. No, No Powdery Mildew™ natural formula attacks mold spores while penetrating and strengthening plants cells walls. Unlike any other products No Powdery Mildew™ is a powdery mildew eliminator. It helps plant resisting to pathogen and also improves antagonism of plant.

Q. How is No Spider Mites™ different?
A. No Spider Mites™ is unlike any other product. There are many great products in the market, but No Spider Mites™ will change the way you treat your spider mite infestations. Simply take the spray applicator, spray liberally and stop spider mites dead in their tracks.

That's a lot claims they are making.. If it was so good, where's the evidence of legitimate ag business using it? Maybe they don't because at $50/gallon it would be by far the most expensive concoction I could make.

I don't know ... I'm not outright dismissing them ... but it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck. Does anyone else think that?

Does anyone have more info about what's in the no ___ products besides "organic natural plant oils & extracts" (that's about all I can find).

johnnynu, have you personally used their no spider mites? If so obviously I'm wondering if it worked, did you treat with anything else etc..

Given how big these problems are its worth investigating other options.. anyone wanna start a pool that their next product is No Root Aphids. ;-)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My favorite is mighty wash. They have a slogan "mites suck" because they cant advertise that their product actually kills mites. I had a good laugh with their reps over that one at the max yield convention.

They gave me a bunch of free bottles. Gonna have to try the "FREQUENCY WATER"... whatever that is..

Jonny I was just fuckin with you. I read through your other posts and its obvious you dont work for nomore mites or nomore pm or whatever its called. You are obviously a very strong advocate. 100 bucks a gallon though (what a local hydro shop was charging)... is really expensive. SNS is almost the same shit, and also really expensive. I bitched about that to the guys at SNS, and they gave me like 300 bucks in free merchandise lik eit was going out of style. What company does this that isnt charging 1000% markup?..

Kind of fucked up that so many businesses take advantage of hydro growers. "Stupid hydro growers, lets charge em up the ass... they THINK they will make more than enough money on their crop so they dont care what they spend, as long as we tell them is works"

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Remedy # 1:

KILL all the roses in your neighborhood.

Blaze, you definitely know your shit man. I am researching bennies right now that will kill pm from the inside. The best way to eradicate is to find something (or multiple things at once) that kills all levels (existing, spores, etc) at once. That way it CANNOT develop resistance. If you leave soem it gets stronger. If you wipe out the whole clan it cant reproduce and it cannot evolve. same with the borg. :animal0012:

M

markos11

Bionatural

Greetings farmers-

Best way to treat powdery mildew is to do early preventative sprays- even when no symptoms are present. I work as a researcher in the ag industry and recently conducted a complete block randomized replicated experiment in conjunction with our pathology department; with several products. A product called bionatrol was the clear standout.

Ipm is key(integrated pest management). Don't be a lazy farmer, rotate with products that have different active ingredients. A previous poster was spot on about dope head farmers breeding super mites that become resistant from spray after spray of the same old product. I have seen this first hand, it happens. All it takes is one survivor mite who breeds resistance to the next generation, then the product is useless.

A preventative sulfer application followed by bionatrol is money.

No affiliation to the product.

green punk

green punk

Nice list Blaze. i tried to give you rep. got to spread around some more first. Thank you!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Dam blaze. I wish I knew how to say half that shit
Ne ways a couple cycles ago I used p.m. wash for the first time. The instructions say that you have to spray with the lights on. I've found this to be the key to actually ELIMINATING p.m.
I believe that the p.m. wash is just potassium bicarbonate. So I took those instruction and used them with the safer gro mildew cure (potassium bicarbonate and garlic and 1/10th the price) and BAM. Made p.m. my bitch

Latest posts

Top Bottom